Shanon

Queen Aisha literally carried me to her room when she saw me.

"Dear, are you alright?" she asked. I nod slowly.

"I'm so glad you tried chasing that water girl.". I flinched as she said that.

'Nancy has a name!' I felt like yelling.

"The battle(!)" she whispered to space. She then turns to me. "The fire kingdom has turned against us! We must fight.". I couldn't even answer her because my stomach was flipping. All Midia has done was to show me what was probably a teeny bit of the damage man can do to you in a battle.

"Aisha,". She jumped at this, probably perplexed on why I'm not calling her 'mother'. "I saw Queen Elsa-".

"HOW CAN YOU DARE MENTION HER NAME!! She's not to return to this kingdom(!)".

"What, why?" I questioned.

"She- I, I want to just be Queen(!) If she returns, I lose the throne. That can't happen." she answered.

"But, what about the Choosing?".

"You can become Queen when I die. Stop dreaming and live in reality, young one. Oh, and never call me by my first name again(!)" she hissed at me. She shoved me out of her room, where I then accidently pushed Alpha.

"Watch it, stealer!" she yelled. She stood back up again but walked over to me with a sympathetic frown.

"I know," she said. "Mother has treated me like this before you guys came. She acts all mother-like, then she murders her own people for you and the next thing you know it is that she's telling you to live in reality. This is reality. It's just...". She walks off and I follow her. She ends up walking into the training room, which was absolutely empty. She then leads me to a door I have never noticed before.

"This is the dungeon.". She leads me down stone steps towards jails. There weren't any ice people in them as far as I could see. They seem to be from other unknown places. But I saw Shanon. Out of all those fire people in the cells, Shanon caught my eyes.

"Jessica!" she cried, a sorrowful smile on her face.

"Shanon! I thought you were still mad at me."

"I wasn't thinking at that time. Let me go, please." she whispers.

"I'll let you go. I promise.". I snuck out of the dungeons with Alpha. If I didn't keep the promise, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. Just like I couldn't forgive Queen Aisha.