Sasha

I stood there, speechless. I didn't know what to feel or how to react. Eventually, I felt:

1. Confused~  How did she even get here?

2. Angry~ At her for running away with some random trucker from me.

3. Glad~ Glad to see that she was alright.

And many emotions flooded my mind as well.

"Sasha?" I repeated. She gives me a quick small grin before looking back down again. In the end, my anger subsided, letting me run to hug her and sob.

"I'm so glad to see you again!" she cried.

"Me too.". We stayed in that position for about a minute before breaking up.

"Why?" I just had to ask. "Why?".

"I just got overwhelmed. I thought running away was dangerous so I just had run back.".

"How did you get here?"

"That trucker kept on driving me... north. Yes. Then I just disappeared and found myself in some snow land. I saw this castle and ran to it. I asked for Jessica and they said you're Princess Mora?".

"Try stop them." I grumble. But I gave her a large smile. "You know you disturbed my banquet." I tell her. She snorts at this so I fake shove her. We then couldn't help hugging again.

"So, are you staying?"

"Why not?" she answers. We have yet another hug, laughing all the way through.

"Let me go and speak to the Queen.". She rolls her eyes as I take towards the private library.

Suprisingly, Aisha has already left the banquet. She was in a corner, reading what looked like a novel. When she saw us, she didn't really bother to move from the bean bag seat and regain her respect.

"Who do we have here?" she asked curiously.

"I'm Sasha, your highness?". Aisha gave a cheeky grin before moving to the large chair she was in when I chatted with her.

"Weren't you worried that someone could've come in and stop taking you seriously?" Sasha says.

"Darling," mother answered. "This is a royal library. That means only the royal family can enter and use it. That would be like me, princesses, princes, kings-".

"Can we just get to the point already!" I complained.

"Soz. Is she just visiting, staying or... living here?"

"Living here." Sasha says. There's silence before Aisha answers.

"Well, you cannot sleep in the same room as Mora, Sasha but you can take the room next to hers.". We both squeal as a servant comes to take her.

This could be better than I thought.