History

Queen Aisha proceeds towards us with a posture of majesty.

"Prince Furtus of the wolves, I admire your deed. You may now leave.".

"Thank you, your majesty." Furtus replied. After he left, she called for a servant to show Kloe to her room and then she beckoned me to follow her.

"You know that because you are my daughter, you are also the princess,". I nod. "I, Queen Aisha, am your mother. Your not-so-old-yet grandmother is Queen Elsa, who have disappeared only a week ago."

"So, Elsa is real?". My mother nods.

"You have five aunties. Queen Scarlet of the fire people, Queen Aqua of the ever-moving water people, Queen Flora of the secret nature people, Queen Aislynn of the high above air people and then, then there's our youngest sister, Poison. She's no queen. We haven't even heard from her yet. But all of us are the daughters of Elsa.". I nod yet again. Aisha brings out a picture from her cloak. There she was, a little girl, surrounded by what must be her other sisters. Above them stands Elsa, a wide, beautiful smile right on her face. Then it occured to me.

"What about your Dad?" I ask. I immediately feel nosy, but she answers.

"He was great. So much fun. But Poison put them through so much whilst getting born that he just died.". A tear streaks out from her eye and I reach out to wipe it away.

"I'm so sorry." I mumble. She shrugs.

"You wouldn't have known anyway.".

"So, are Kloe and Alpha my sisters?"

"Yeah. They are. Alpha, however, did not fufill her deed to return you guys! When we are choosing the new Queen, she certainly does not have a chance. So selfish(!)" she hisses. She then calls out for a servant and they whisk me away, leaving Queen Aisha on the floor, crying.