Royal Sisters

The servant leads me down so many corridors, that it's literally a maze. At last, they lead me to another large double door, only it didn't have a snowflake on it. They opened it and pushed me through, closing the doors behind me.

My room was what I could call a large wonder. They was my dream satin-covered four poster bed and a grand piano made out of ice. To my left there was a bookcase filled with~ of course ~ books. As I explored more, I discovered a door that led to a bathroom. The bath was a claw footed bath and soaps lined the shelves along with shampoos too, each with its own unique scent. There were a few towels laid out for me and a large full length mirror, made out of ice.

"Amazing, isn't it?". I twirled round in shock to see Kloe leaning on the door post. She smirks at my face before adding, "I don't really know how to play piano so I may move it out soon."

"You mean get servants to move it out.". Kloe shrugs the comment off. Another pair of footsteps enter and I find that it is Alpha.

"I hope you like your new room." Alpha said with a fake smile.

"Hey,"Kloe says. "I remember you! You're that girl who bullied me to school and back. You took my bag and took me to that fire place. Where's my bag?". Alpha smirks, enough to make me want to tear her head off.

"You know our mum isn't happy with you." I snarl. It takes a few seconds before Kloe has a face of understanding and Alpha goes red.

"What did she say? Was she going to execute me? Or turn me into a servant? Or, or-"

"I don't think you are becoming Queen." I answer. At this, Alpha runs out, screaming all the way down. Kloe leaves too in silence, giving me a wink before she is entirely out of sight.