Mother

The closer we got, the larger and prettier the castle became. It made entirely of such beautiful ice that reflected the sunlight into rainbows.

"Now that's ice." I said, quoting Kristoff.

"You need to go in secret. Queen Aisha is expecting you. In secret." Furtus tells us. The pack slowly starts going separate ways until we were left with the prince.

"So," Kloe murmurs to goodness knows who. "Furtus, is Ai-, Queen Aisha, you know, nice?". I couldn't believe that I could see her sweating in this freezing weather.

"You'll just have to see for yourself." Furtus answers impatiently.

When we get to a side entrance, two servants immediately come at Furtus' bark, taking our horses when they did so.

"We'll go through the servants' quarters." Furtus says. We follow him inside. The servants seems relaxed and casually dressed, but when they see us, they burst into joyful celebration while shouting, "Princess Mora and Kloe has returned! Tell the Queen!".

"Actually, my name is-".

"Don't even bother," growled Furtus. "They won't listen.". Apart from that, he doesn't say anything else at all about this.

We soon manage to get to a large double door that is decorated with a big snowflake. Then I recognized it.

"Elsa?"

"Ah. It should be Queen Aisha telling you this but her mother is the missing Queen Elsa.". After this, I stay silent. The guards at the door try to supress their smiles at us and open the doors. Then we are suddenly welcomed with cheers from the many people around us. At the end of the hall, a woman rises from her throne, balancing a large crown on her head.

"Welcome home, my daughters.".

It's Queen Aisha, my mother.