The Chase

I slowly stir to find that I'm slung over someone's back. The material that person was wearing was a glittery blue.

"Elsa!" I cried, a relieved smile spreading on my face. She doesn't answer, so I know someone's pursuing us. I look up to about ten men chasing after us and they did not look friendly. Well, not that I expected them to be...

By time I heard a gunshot, I began hyperventilating. I know that I'm headed for an area with lethal swords and weapons but guns kill faster. Yet, you don't even have to be near the victim to attack.

"Run faster!" I hissed. I felt Elsa pinch me so I just knew I wasn't helping. I shut my eyes and began to try and even my breaths. But once I heard another gunshot, I couldn't keep in control.

"Can you stand?" Elsa yelled.

"Sure."  I didn't feel so weak, but by time she set me on the floor, I freaked out. Elsa had to pick me up again.

"We're so close to the pass, we can't stop!"  I began to hear more shots. Multiple ones. Then I realised.

"Machine guns," I screeched. "They've machine guns!"  Elsa pinched me again, so I had to have my panic in my mind. Right then, I saw a bullet headed towards me. I wanted to scream, but no sound came out. I flung up my arms with my eyes shut in fear. I knew this was going to hurt. A lot. But nothing happened. All I could hear was the running feet of Elsa and the confused shouts of the pursuers. I open my eyes to see the bullet trapped in ice. Just like what Elsa has done to the arrow. I felt relieved once again. I could keep doing that until I get to the pass with Elsa.

"We're here!" Elsa yelled. I wriggled with excitement. Then I remembered. We're entering a new battle. One even larger than this. Elsa set me down and nodded to me.

"3. 2."

"1."

"Go!" we cried in unison as we ran for the pass. The same space warbling occured as we broke through.

Although, once we got through, we were hit with shock.

There was nobody around. Even Elsa was gone too.

Where was everybody?