The Choosing (Part 1)

This morning, I woke up with a large pounding headache. I just couldn't sleep. I spent the night worrying about the Choosing. Will I really get Queen Elsa and Nancy back? Or was Midia just lying to make me leave her alone? Whichever one it was, it was too late to change. I have made a deal and I couldn't take it back.

"Excuse me, this is Princess Mora's stylist!". I silently groan at this as a woman enters any way. It's that girl I've met yesterday with my dresses. She doesn't say a word during the session as we try on a multiple different dresses. She soon leaves me with a sparkling cyan 'cupcake' dress, fitted with a matching cape. She has also lets me wear the shoes Elsa has worn after her transformation. She leaves a tiara at the side, the same one as I first wore when punishing Alpha. The next person that came was the make-up artist. She just applied some bright red lipstick and a little bit of cyan eyeshadow, which was sparkling like my dress. Later, there was my hairstylist, who did my hair into a large plait on the side. She fitted in my tiara before leaving me in peace.

About an hour later, Lady Opal entered.

"I would have taught you lady's etiquette, but there's no time for that. We must go. Now.". She let me stride in front of her as we left the room. As we approached the Great Hall, we crossed paths with Princess Kloe, Princess Alpha and their escorts. We soon found ourselves at the doors. The guards nodded at our appearence and they pushed open the door to reveal a thousand eyes staring. The one glaring was the Queen's eyes. And they were glaring at me.