Home Sweet Home (not)

Elsa drags me to the stables quickly.

"I know how to get there. To the Gate."

"What gate?"

"The one you entered to enter Philospia or Nederlans!" she answered.

"What?"

"Fine! The fire and ice place!" Elsa screams. She then mutters something extremely rude about me under her breath but I decide to pretend she never said it. I recognised Winter and Diamond at the stables, so I grab Winter immediately. She's already geared up, ready to jump into battle when needed.

"Wait! What about weapons?" I cry by time I was on the horse.

"We got powers so use 'em. Oh, and we're not there to kill, we're going there to stop the battle, ok?". I nod in reply as we set off.

"Aisha is always jealous of Scarlet. Pretty hair. More people. Bigger castle! They won't stop fighting!" Elsa rants. We had to try dodging the woods, in case Midia was there.

"Who's the oldest?" I enquire.

"Aisha, then Flora, Aqua, Scarlet and Aislynn."

"What about Poison?". Suddenly, Elsa loses her balance and falls onto the snow. She was lucky her horse stopped.

"Who told you about her?" she growled, her eyes flashing with menancing behavior. Snow begins to fall. I know what may happen.

"My, m-my 'mother'" I force out. Queen Aisha was hardly a mother to me. She was far from that. Elsa remounts herself on Diamond.

"Go!" she commands. Her horse bursts into a full speed gallop and Winter follows too.

Elsa soon says that we're at the Gate. It only seems to be the never ending snowy landscape. She gestures for me to go first, so I take a deep breath before urging Winter to move forwards. As I continue, the area around me changes but it's not how I've expected. It's actually worse. I'm back at home. And to prove it, I see Vicky. My 'sister'.