Nightmare

We finally stop when trees surrounds us well in every direction. Nancy's looking up at me, fear filling her. I still couldn't believe Queen Aisha had really did that yesterday. I started having this feeling that she wasn't that typical mom I've thought she was. In fact, I couldn't bring up the energy to call her 'mother'. I glance to my right. My heart has just missed a beat or two.

"Nancy! Nancy! Nancy! Where are you!?". I couldn't imagine how a small girl like her could handle being alone in the forest.

I'm walking through the dark forest, fear clogging up my heart. Then there's a rustle, making me screech. There's a muffled yell. I start advancing towards the noise, wondering who it could be. I continue adventuring towards the source of the call. Could it be... No, it can't be. She would have left the woods ages ago. But I see what it is. Or, who it is...

"Elsa?" I whisper this time. A shiver runs up my spine at that moment. This has been exactly how my nightmare played out last night.

"Midia?" I choked. There she was, dressed like she was training. But there were two different aspects of her. Her hair black, a jet black and her eyes had gone from those sharp blue eyes to dark ones. There was some kind magic involved. There just had to be.

"Oh hi, murderer!" she hissed. Looking for your friend or your missing grandmother? You can take one and I'll take the other. Which one would you choose?". I felt my heart racing like a horse. The Queen was right, Elsa was still young. There was something stopping her powers from trying to help her.

"Let them both go!" I demanded.

"I'm sorry, but mother said she wanted one of them. Isn't that right, Elsa? Yeah, her mother wants one of us." Midia shrills, mimicking Elsa now.

"That's just sick." I told her. Midia cackled at my reaction.

"You know what? Here's the deal. If you go to the choosing tomorrow, I will not hurt either of them. If you dodge it...". A knife appeared in her hand and she laid the tip of it on Elsa's throat. I knew that if I didn't this deal, they'd both get killed. I just couldn't stand to watch more people die.

"Fine. Don't harm them while I'm gone.". I suddenly catch sight of Nancy, who was bounded to a tree just like Elsa. There was a different kind of magic here. One that needed to be destroyed.