Liar

I continue to run, my heart protesting strongly for a rest. I couldn't rest. I had to run. Maybe that was why Alpha actually didn't harm me. She knew all the while that Aisha wanted her to be Queen. The woods were finally looming into view, although guards were not too far behind. Powers! I couldn't believe that I have forgotten all about them! I shot ice in their direction. They clumsily tried to dodge it. Only one out of seven got frozen. The six carried on following me. Or more like chasing me. When I finally entered the forest, an arm grabbed me, covering my mouth during the procedure. It was Midia.

"Why did you get the guards here? So you can arrest me!"

"Alpha was chosen," I blurt out, relieved to speak again. "She wanted me killed.". I look through the hedge and almost burst out laughing. They were actually running from the woods!

"Looks like it's goodbye to your little pets, Nancy and Elsa!"

"What!? I went to that stupid choosing as you told me to. It's not my fault that that evil mother chose Alpha! You made a deal so I want them now!"

"You don't know me," she cackled. "I wanted you to become Queen, but you failed."

"Liar!"

She smiles. "That's just who I am.". I begin running again. Midia screams and disappears. That certainly left me confused. I ran to the spot where I saw Elsa. She was still there. I conjure up an ice dagger and starts cutting at the dark ropes, succeeding as I did so.

"War is about to break out. My Aisha would run to fight my other daughter, Scarlet. We can't let this happen!" Elsa hurriedly explained. I glance at where Nancy was. Gone. She was missing. Although, I didn't have the time to mourn for her since Elsa was right. We had to stop this. Elsa starts running out of the woods, fury causing her face to go red.

"Wait until I get that woman!" she screams. But when we get to the castle, disappointment washes over. I think we're too late. Elsa seems to think otherwise.