Caught

Elsa soon leads the way.

"We need to get out of here quick!" she cried. A few passer-bys stared curiously at us. I only responded by sticking out my tongue. The ride continues towards the Gate. Eventually, my stomach starts growling at me.

"When are gonna get food?" I ask. Elsa shrugs and a surge of disappointment runs through me. I decide to ignore my stomach's complaints, but eventually, they evolve into a riot. Then and there, I had to urge Elsa to let me enter a food store. So I did.

"No!," she hisses. "First, we're going to reveal ourselves and then how do we pay?". I finally shut up, trying to ignore the riot.

Gradually, Winter and Diamond got tired out and had to stop. Me and Elsa were forced to camp out in a nearby forest.

"How comes we're taking longer to get back?" I question Elsa before going for another berry. Elsa shrugs again. I choose to shove her, although she doesn't appreciate it.

"I'm not having you shove me around!"

"So-rry! I'm just kidding!". Elsa still displays a disapproving look so I stop smiling. A deer eventually comes round. I silently laugh, remembering my first encounter with Alpha. She really was defensive.

"So, I believe I asked Aisha about the Choosing? Has it happened? What happened?" Elsa asks, breaking the ever-lasting silence.

"Well, she chose Alpha. Alpha then wanted to kill me and... Aisha agreed.". I could feel tears escaping. Elsa brings me into her chest for me sob more. She acted more like a mother than my evil mother Aisha.

"I won't let them kill you. I won't let you go.". By these comforting words, I fell asleep.

But when I woke up, I found myself in an opaque glass. I was a captive.