5. Confessions

Zayn

"You did what? You invited the Styles to spend the evening with us? Tonight?"

 I can't believe it. I don't want to spend the whole night with them, although they only moved in yesterday.

 "I want my peace, Gigi", I whine.

 Gigi rolls her eyes and pinches my cheek. 

"Baby, I was just being polite. They don't know anyone at all yet and I think both are extremely nice. So why not a date with us? After all, we'll be living next door to them in the future," she replies. 

I eat my toast and shove the scrambled eggs from the plate into my mouth. I'm angry. My thoughts wander to the brief encounter in the morning. This curly-haired guy was just standing there in his tight black underpants talking to my wife. Admittedly, he didn't look bad. His body looks quite hot. Wait, does Gigi like the guy? Our last sex was a long time ago.

"Do you think Berry is attractive?" I ask her out of the blue.

 "Who do you mean?" she asks cluelessly. 

"Well, our neighbour, Berry," I reply. 

Gigi laughs heartily. 

"Baby, first of all his name is Harry and not Berry. Secondly, he is not bad looking at all. I mean, have you had a look at his upper body?" Her face speaks volumes right now.

 "I knew it. You like him", I snap back. 

"Cancel the date! Anyway, I'm not in the mood!"

 Shocked, she jumps up and follows me into my studio. Angry as I am, I slam the door behind me. Pah, she really asks me whether I have looked at his upper body. Of course not! Do I like men ? If he have had breasts I might have taken a look. 

She comes in carefully and is leaning against me. Her arms embrace my hips.

 "Honey, stop sulking. I love you and you know it. He is good looking, of course. But he is nothing compared to you," she says conciliatory.

 "Leave me alone, Gigi," I still answer upset.

 But when her hands roaming under my shirt, I loose my control. I quickly turn around and lift her onto a table. We kiss greedily. My hands push her tight skirt up to her hips.

"I'll show you who you belong to, baby," I whisper into her ear. She giggles.

Harry

"Do you hear the noise?" I want to know from Taylor.

 "What do you want me to hear?"

 "Those noises!" 

We've been unpacking boxes for hours and storing the stuff in cupboards. 

"I don't hear anything," she says.

 There it is again, a steady knocking. As I bring our clothes into the bedroom, I hear the noise even more clearly.

 "Fuck, baby... yes, right here. Faster....Aahhh" 

Then something knocks against the room wall in steady pace. That's impossible, I think. In my mind I see both of them having sex. Hey, it's the middle of the day. While we unpack our bloody boxes, they have hot sex. Zayns moaning gets louder and louder now. It's really not to be overheard. I feel like a voyeur. I must confess, it really turns me on. His voice is raspy and dark. I would love to see him now. He is incredibly attractive...his face..... Hey. Am I talking about my neighbour? What kind of thoughts do I have? I am married. 

Before I met my wife I had some sexual experiences with men. There was never anything serious. Later, when I got together with Taylor, I broke off all contact. I enjoy sex with women, but it doesn't satisfy me. From time to time I yearn for sex with guys. I have never given in to this longing again. I would never ruin my marriage. 

Something hits the wall hard again. The knocking gets faster and faster. The moaning gets louder and louder. They are just before the climax, I think. Frustrated I cover my ears with both hands. I don't believe it! I don't want to hear that. Because I'm not having sex right now! My pants are getting tighter and tighter.....I quickly leave the room to regenerate again a little. I'm looking forward to the evening.