25. Room with a view

Harry

Still completely out of breath, I sneak back into our house. We were really lucky that Gigi didn't catch us inflagranti. That would have been a disaster.

Taylor is still asleep on her sun lounger and I use the time to disappear into the bathroom. My skin and hair smell like sex and Zayn. The phone is ringing. A message from Zayn reaches me.

"Babe, you lost your necklace and Gigi found it. Your publisher is a huge asshole, by the way. He recognized it, but didn't tell her anything. I got a bad feeling about Tomlinson. Z."

My pulse rate is rising right now. Oh God, Lou recognized the necklace? If he finds out, it'll be the end of me. I'll figure something out. But what?

"Let's talk about this in peace. We will think of something. I love you. H." 

While I send him my answer, I've got an idea. Quickly I grab my car keys, take a look at the terrace -Taylor still dozes in the sun. So I have time to drive into town. An hour later I'm back, wearing the same necklace around my neck. The only difference to the previous jewel is that the engraving is missing. There was simply no time left for that.

"It's all done, sex god. I miss you. H." 

I send the news to Zayn and attach the photo of the new necklace. Satisfied, I put the kettle on and I start to drift and dream. Zayns answer coming right up.

"You're unbelievable... not only in bed, baby... but especially there. When can I finally paint you ? Naked - of course. Every curve of your body fulfils ist promise. I wanna bring it to the canvas. Let's meet tonight. If it's not possible, we'll talk on the phone, okay? Kiss Z."

The kettle's boiled and I smile at his words. What the hell did I get myself into? Actually I had dreamed of a quiet suburban life in order to be able to work more successfully on my book. Instead I can concentrate less and less on my work because I have an affair with my neighbour. We have to be even more careful from now on.

You don't want to get on Louis's bad side. He likes Taylor a lot and he's going to eat me alive if I cheated on her. But Lou got nothing on me. Tomorrow he'll come to us and we'll discuss my book. Now he's pressing me because the book will soon be published. Meanwhile Zayn must not be seen here during this time. I can't stand it physically. His body distracts me from the essential and I don't want that Lou don't get any ideas.

While I drink tea I wonder if Louis ever had a real relationship. I mean, he's really handsome. The blue eyes are striking, he has a good physique and is intelligent. The ladies drooling at his feet. Nevertheless, I have never seen him with a woman. He also never talks about it. He used to flirt with me a lot. Maybe I just imagined it, but I noticed his gentle touches on shoulders, neck and back. However, I didn't go into it once, even though I have a weakness for men. Lou is simply not my type of guy. He isn't unapproachable, has nothing mysterious. Besides, I can't mix my personal and professional lives. 

Zayn

Unfortunately we can't meet tonight. Gigi has already become suspicious and I don't want to make things worse. We have to be careful. Tomlinson will take every chance to expose us.

Jealousy is a very bad advisor and fear too. They'll ruin your life if you let them. He'll blackmail me if I don't get on his deal. This creep wants me

What an idiot I was when I flirted with him in the garden. Actually, I have to tell Hazza about it. If I don't, I'm gonna provoke the next disaster.