30. Open My Eyes

Louis

It seems the artist ran away with his beautiful lover. Gigi and I are alone in the studio again.

If she had seen her neighbour, she would have immediately noticed that her husband had painted Harry.

However, Zayn quickly was in control of the situation and didn't even give her the opportunity. Harry was not allowed to enter the room and was immediately pushed back by him.

Where did the two lovebirds disappear to?

Gigi looks around for her husband and hasn't yet realized that he has already left the house. Why are women so gullible?

"Well, Gigi, I'm really pleased with Zayn's painting. Unfortunately I can't ask him when I can take the painting with me and we haven't talked about the price yet. After all, it was painted by Zayn Malik, a great artist. I guess it won't be cheap," I joke.

"I don't think you can have it until after the vernissage, Louis. The private viewing is next week, by the way. Of course you are cordially invited. I think that's what Zayn would want," she says.

"Oh. It'll be a pleasure. Do you know that I've never been to a private viewing before?" I reply and am curious to see how the master will react to my presence.

We leave the studio and go downstairs into the large living room.

"I have to go now. If I understood you correctly, Zayn and you still have quite a lot planned for tonight.

My words are sugary and spilling out of my mouth. I really know how to butter her up for my favor. Of course I am not happy to know that they're going to end up in bed. I'd like to be in her place. I would much rather be Harry himself - the secret lover.

The model then smiles embarrassed and blushes.

"Where is he anyway, the lucky guy?"

Zayn's wife looks bewildered.

"He was already in the house, wasn't he?

"Yes, I saw him too. He was upstairs with us in the studio...until...Harry came," I tell her and coolly take my chance.

"Oh, Harry was here, too?"

And now, for the first time she felt the cold stab of jealousy. Knowing gives a shape to the jealousy. Now she has become suspicious, I think.

"Zayn must have forgotten his wallet. Harry brought it back to him. Didn't you notice him?"

"No, not at all, Lou."

"Well, that is unfortunate, Gigi."

My time has come. Now or never, I think.

"Oh, Lou, what for? Harry is our neighbour. We see each other often . Well, if we didn't crossed paths this time, it's not the end of the world."

She really hasn't understood what I'm getting at. Gigi is so naive and unsuspecting. She trusts her husband blindly. Well, since she can't seem to read my subtle signals... I'll help her out.