31. The Secret

Zayn

We leave the garden and walk along the lonely street. Quickly,out of here. Silently we walk next to each other and from time to time our hands touch by accident. When his fingers brushed mine lightly sending sparks in my whole body. Harry is panting with exertion  and doesn't understand exactly why I have guided him out of the house. We seem to roam aimlessly, but today I confide my greatest secret to my lover. 

"Where are we going, Zayn?"

"Wait and see, Haz!"

"Quite a few surprises for one day. Don't you think so?", he replies.

"Really?"

Harry shrugs his shoulders.

"I just don't understand what all the fuss is about? Well, you painted my eyes. So what? Why can't anyone see the painting? You could have told me before, then the surprise wouldn't have been so big, would it?"

"Harry, honey, you don't understand. Louis and Gigi found it. They snooped around in my studio. Your painting shouldn't be seen - not even by you."

Harry suddenly stops and reaches for my hands. Then he presses a gentle kiss on my mouth.

"Ssshhh Zayn. Thank you for painting me.  I would like to have a look at it some time. However, right now I just want to enjoy the time with you. The evening is mild, we are alone and next to me stands the most erotic man in the world," he whispers in my ear.

A pleasant shiver runs down my spine when he touches me tenderly. 

"Come on, I want to show you something... it's a secret. You're the only person I wanted to tell. Are you ready?"

Harry nods expectantly and squeezes my hand even harder. 

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see, darling. There's not far to go now."

Harry

After a few minutes we get to a street. The area around this street is a popular nightspot, known for its many pubs. His view got stuck at the row of houses. Renovated and dilapidated Art Nouveau houses radiate a certain charm. 

Stone-framed portals, dome-shaped round arch windows, long staircases, small loggias and many designed old wooden doors give this street a special character. Some windows have crown glass panes that shine brightly in the sunlight. Small front gardens have been planted with colourfully bushes, flowers and they frame the house fronts. From time to time bicycles lean against the fences.

Zayn

 "Where are we, Zayn?" asks the curly head with shining eyes. 

"That's beautiful, isn't it?"

There are no dead straight footpaths and one searches in vain for modern houses that resemble each other. Each house has a different story.

He cheers like a toddler and exactly this charming way, his amazement makes me happy. That's exactly why I love him. The little things of life, his attention to details. It's an effort to break with everyday life.  That gives him pleasure. The beauty of this street fascinates him as much as it fascinates me.  To understand, see, hear, and feel, wholly to be in contact make lives rich.

Harry makes my life very full and very rich day by day.

"So, what exactly is this surprise?", he wants to know.