22. Starved

Zayn

The pantry's the best place to be alone with Harry now. I completely forgot my model. Louis is sitting in the studio and still waiting for me. Anyway, I have more important things to do. My sweetheart is here and I am downhearted because he doesn't trust me. I know that I am not the most trustworthy. But with him I mean it completely seriously.

"When can I paint you, baby?"

I'll beg him under a thousand kisses. His shirt is on the floor, just like his trousers. Harry leans against the shelf, moaning, where cans and food packages are piled up.

"I don't know. Do we have to talk about this now, Zee?"

I kiss with my mouth down his chest and let my tongue tip circle in his belly button. The curly head writhes in pleasure.

"Just say yes, Haz," I whisper.

"Right now I would promise you everything," he breathes.

My fingers reach for his bottom and follow this beautiful shape.

"Baby, your ass is gorgeous, so round, so curvy. I'm dying to paint all that."

"Ohhh, Zayn...finally give up and don't spoil the mood. I want you," he moans and wraps his arms around me, sucking on my neck and his lower abdomen pushes hard against mine.

He rubs it against my pants and I notice how excited he already is.

"Zaaayyynnn, come on."

Suddenly it clangs. A can falls to the ground.

"Damn it", I call out and kick it aside with my foot.

"Leave the can, Zayn. I want you. You promised."

Harry whimpers like a little child.

"Sshhh, baby. Be quiet for a second." I heard a noise outside.

"Ooohhhh.....Zeee....Sleep with me..."

"Haz, I'm sure someone's there. Be quiet for a moment."

Now he seems to hear it too. From the kitchen we hear footsteps.

"Not now ," he complains.

"I'm hot. If we interrupt now, it's extremely painful."

My hand lies on his penis, strokes up and down and I notice what he is talking about.

"Then be a good boy, baby. I don't want to hear a sound, okay? Can you do that?"

My eyes sparkle at him. Harry nods greedily.

"Come on, Zayn!" I lock the pantry silently from the inside.

Harry's got his long legs around me. I push him against the wall with his back. When I penetrate him, he gasps for air.

"Aaawww, Zeee!"

"Sshhh." My hand lies gently on his mouth.

Harry's eyes close and he is in another world. Our pelvis circle in the same rhythm.

"Deeper, Zee," he gasps and I fuck him harder.

"Huuuhhhh, just like that."

"Keep it down, baby."

His nails are clawing into my skin. That will leave marks that I have to hide from Gigi.

"Zaayyyn," he breathes as I go faster.

The pantry vibrates from our moaning, the shelf rocks quite strongly, the air smells of sex. 

"Baby, I can't go on much longer, I'll be ready soon," I moan.

"Mmmhhhh...deeper....even deeper....mmmhhh", can only be heard from him.

His body twitches dangerously and I feel that he is also about to orgasm.

"Faster, faster," Harry shouts out and presses his abdomen closer to mine.

"I want you even tighter, baby, go faster..."

Heavy breathing, a loud panting. His lustful talking is driving me near the edge. Harry's voice is deep and raspy. He starts kissing me on the neck and his tongue dances wildly over my skin. I am hot.

"I'm coooooming," he screams in pleasure and my right hand catches his sperm.

At the same time I'm filling Harry with mine. Then his body is in complete ecstasy. He twitches, he gasps, he presses himself against mine. Wow. Totally exhausted, we sink to the ground.

 Totally exhausted, we sink to the ground

We're both gasping for air. Gently I kiss Harry on his beautiful mouth. He still smiles dazed and closes his green emerald eyes. I am crazy about this man. When he laughes, his dimples pop out and I could sink into them forever.

"Haz, we have to get out of here unnoticed. Louis will miss me."

He rolls his eyes.

"I miss you much more."

"I know, baby; I know."

Dressed again, we're about to leave the pantry when I hear Gigi's voice.

"Shit. Gigi is home."

I look at Hazza asking questioningly and nervously.

"Wait until she's in the living room, then I sneak out and distract her. Then you go quickly out of here, okay?"

He gives me one last kiss on the mouth. I want a long kiss and cling to the beautiful curly head.

"Zee..." I'm deepening the kiss.

"Zee."

Quickly I open the door and greet Gigi excitedly.

"Zayn, darling! Say, where have you been? Louis has been looking for you for half an hour already?"

I'm playing the cool one and I'm just complaining about headaches and a short breather, because Lou is so annoying. Gigi laughs about it, but still looks a bit skeptical. Does she notice anything? Then she disappears into the upper floor and in the corner of my eye I see Harry walking through the front door. I breathe a sigh of relief.