27. You are always on my mind

Taylor

It's been weeks since Gigi and I last met for a jog. We were both so busy with our work. Today everyone has their day off and we decide to spend the evening together, as Harry and Zayn have a men's night out.

The day nears its end, the warm air cools down slowly. Gigi is standing in our garden waiting for me. Quickly I tie my sneakers and greet her exuberantly. It's nice that I have a friend here. We both get along very well and have a lot in common.

" Now, let's go for a run together!", she says.

"Gigi, I have to go back to the house. The water bottle is still on the table. Wait for me".

My friend nods and sits down in the grass.

"Honey," I call out to Harry.

"What is it, Taylor?"

"I'm jogging with Gigi now. Is that okay?"

"Of course!"

My husband's coming downstairs in a hurry. He looks nervous and fiddles around with his belt.

"Come, let me do that," I say to him, pulling him closer to me and whispering in his ear.

"When I come back later, we could take a shower together and see how the rest of the evening goes, huh? What do you mean?"

"Mmhh," he grumbles and avoiding my gaze.

Zayn stands in the patio door, clears his throat and stares at us.

"I didn't want to disturb you lovebirds," he laughs a little embarrassed.

"Hello Zayn! You don't disturb us. I'm just trying to persuade my husband to shower with me later," I say with a smile. "It's been a while since we've done that."

My neighbour grins, but says nothing about it.

Harry is probably a little uncomfortable with the conversation. So I kiss him on the cheek to calm him down.

"Sorry, darling. I didn't want to embarrass you."

"We'll be gone then, Gigi and I! Enjoy yourselves", I call out and disappear into the garden.

Harry

When our wives leave the house, Zayn is still in the living room.

"Let me help you with the belt."