7. Impressions

Harry

The visit with the Maliks tonight has really upset me. It was different than expected. I had imagined a cheerful evening four of us. An evening with long, amusing conversations, where there is also a lot of laughter. In truth, I spent the time with a self-loving, grumpy artist who wanted to make fun of my work. Zayn himself is still unknown to me. I know nothing about him. That's his strategy. I don't think he lets anyone share in his life.

The Maliks aren't the conventional married couple. They are something in between. Gigi seems to be cheerful and open-minded. At the same time she worships her husband unconditionally. He, on the other hand, is a classic example of an egocentric. He gets pleasure from making fun of the others. He has no sense of decency. I just hate guys like him. Zayn is only interested in himself, but he and Gigi complement each other. 

I'm not sure if I want a date with Maliks again. There is no benefit to me, except frustration. The only problem is, we are now in a tight spot. They've invited us, we must invite them. That's the way it should be. In addition, our women have become friends. To be friends with Gigi is probably not difficult either. She is adorable. Her husband on the other hand....as I've said ...an arrogant snob.

Zayn

What a successful evening we had. I am grateful to Gigi for such an amusing night. Who would have thought that? At least I didn't. I haven't had so much fun in a long time. The good Lord gave us an unequal couple, who will sweeten my life in an exceptional way and add to my art.

So if I had to briefly describe my neighbors, then in my opinion Taylor is a second-rate, blonde, curvy woman with hard facial features and red lips. Quite pretty, but simple-minded . Taylor is the type of woman, who is maybe good in bed, but not a woman you want to spend your life with.

Her husband Harry, on the other hand, inspires me - both mentally and artistically. Fortunately, he has everything that his wife obviously lacks. He has a lot of wit, charm and eloquence. Well, he's not a writer for nothing. Harry is intelligent. The cherry on the cake is his incredibly good looks.