32. Trembling

Zayn

I'm really confused now. What's that all about? Is the moralizer now turning into a great seducer? Where does the sudden change come from? I'm still undecided whether I want to get involved. I am not sure yet if I want that. Harry's concerns and reproaches about the apartment have made me worried. Normally I always feel like having sex with Harry, but his behavior ruined everything.

Harry's lips wander over my body in the dark, his fingers slowly unbuttoned my shirt. Cool fingertips run over my nipples and make me moan loudly. Tenderness in complete darkness - I can't imagine anything better.

My hands don't touch him, I don't feel the need. I am not in the mood to completely put aside my disgruntlement. I am again the egoist of the days when we met for the first time. Right now I just want to feel his caresses, melt in them and give myself completely to them.

For minutes we are surrounded by darkness. Harry's kisses and groans are the only sounds that echo in it. Lips are looking for lips and press hungrily against each other. Tongues dance together like there's no tomorrow.

We're the perfect couple. We are made for each other. We need each other like the air to breathe. It doesn't work without the other.

"Zayn, baby," he gasps in my ear.

I don't answer him. Completely overwhelmed by the feeling of his mouth on my warm skin, I let myself be felt into a trance and am completely beside myself.

"Zayn, I want you. Do you listen?", he now becomes clearer.

His hands are on my lower abdomen, slide under the waistband and grab my manhood.

"Uhhh, baby." I'm just saying.

"Does that turn you on, huh?" he whispers.

"Haz, go on. You have magic hands, magic hands. I love every single finger of yours."

When he touches the most sensitive spot, I flinch. The darkness arouses undreamt-of sensations. Every touch becomes an intense experience for me. I am ready to cum immediately, this little game turns me on so much.

"Baby, really hot foreplay, but let's get to the exciting part. If your hands don't rest, then ....Harry, I'm on the verge of orgasm..." I moan in his ear.

Harry giggles and undresses me completely. My goodness, I want to scream. I can hardly stand it anymore.

"Zayn, do we want to have sex here in the hall? In the dark?"

"I want you completely in the dark, darling. This is so incredibly exciting. See nothing...just hear and feel."

I lift Harry with one skilful grip and carry him into the living room. I have to be careful so that he doesn't bump his head on the door. Gently I lay him on the leather sofa and take his clothes off.

"Zee, rip your clothes off. Please. I can't wait any longer," he says impatiently.

"Are you impatient?" I answer in a hoarse voice, deliberately slowing my movements.

"Zaayyynn....hurry up!"

"That's what you get for your double standards.", I say.

"I'm greedy for you. Greedy for your dick deep inside me. Greedy for your moaning. Greedy for your dirty talk," he whines, expressing his words by putting my penis between his hands. Jesus.

Fingernails dig into my skin and hold me tight until it hurts.

"I love you Haz. You have no idea how much I love you. I go crazy when we can't see each other when you're lying next to Taylor. My heart hurts when I long for your kisses and touches and you can't be with me. You are mine and I am no longer willing to share you...with anyone," I venture.

My lover has now changed his position. He sits on top of me, the endlessly long legs wrapped around my body.

While he kisses me even more passionately, I feel his thick hair, his brown curls on my face. It smells of vanilla. His lower abdomen rubs against mine and Harry's movements become stronger, faster and more intense.

"Babe, you're rock hard."

"Haha...look who's talking. Feel your dick. You know what that means, Zayyynnn," he mumbles while kissing.

And then the liberating words comes over his full lips.

"Fuck me, Zee", he murmured, tracing the outline of my swollen lips with his thumb.

I won't let this Adonis tell me that twice. The last piece of clothing flies through the room. My baby moans so loudly that I really have to pull myself together not to have to end the night right away.

The curly head sits on me and without hesitation takes my penis bit by bit. His mouth is slightly open.

"Uhhh, Haarreehhhh..." The blood rushes in my ears.

"Zaayynn...this is...this is...". He lets his hips rotate slowly.

"I'm so horny, Zayn."

He is horny and I'm on cloud nine right now. My pelvis pushes towards him. With both hands I embrace his hips to coordinate his movements. Gradually the rhythm becomes stronger, the thrusts getting deeper and his moaning louder. It's almost unbearable.

Now I regret we're in the dark and I can't see him. I love it when he moves wildly over me. His body shines in the dim light, the curls bounce with every thrust and his head is on his neck. The eyes are closed and the gently curved mouth is slightly open. His moaning, his fast breathing can already bring me to the climax. Is there anything more erotic? Not for me.

"I want to see you, Hazza. I want to see you cuming!"

"You..." he gasps. " You ...wanted .....to ....fuck.... me.... in... the ...dark, baby," he stammers.

"That was the plan... uhhhh..."

I can hardly concentrate on his words. I want to see my Hazza the way the sweat runs down his body, the way in ecstasy he parts his lips and he moans sounds of lust.

With one hand I look for the light switch of the small table lamp. Immediately the room is bathed in gentle light. My head turns back to Harry, who is still bouncing up and down on my cock. He delays his orgasm, enjoys every single thrust and seems to be completely in another world. I think I should paint this side of him, too.

"Zaaaayyyn?" he screams. "Zayynnn... I'm close."

The breath gets faster and faster. His fingers feverishly grasp my shoulders and dig into my skin. Loud singsong leaves his mouth. Harry is no longer able to speak words.

Now I forget everything around me as well, have only eyes for this beautiful man in front of me. Strongly I penetrate into him and accelerate my pace.

Loud Uhhs and Aahhs leave our mouths, then.....

"Zzzzaaaayyyynnnn," yells the curly head with all his might. It seems to be literally collapsing.

"Babyyyyyy".

I cannot explain in words what's happening to both of us right now. This is by far the most intense, physically experience of a climax. The soul separates completely from the body. We are hardly able to breathe and to calm down. The hearts race, one sees them literally beating through the chest. Completely exhausted, still trembling all over our body, we lie in our arms and feel...we are still alive.