10. Imagination

Gigi

The house is in the dark when I get home late at night. Does Zayn have a meeting with his gallerist?

 "Love? Are you home?"  I shout as I enter the house.

 Nobody answers. Quickly I take my shoes off and walk upstairs. There's light in Zayn's studio. A glimmer of light under the door reveals that he is there. 

I ask again and carefully open the door. Zayn sits slumped down in front of a covered picture and is deep in thought. 

"Zayn?" 

He's scared to death.

 "Baby," he croaks. 

"You're already back?"

 I nod and put my hands on his shoulders. 

"Have you been busy? What are you working on at the moment?", I want to know.

 My husband shakes his head and replies: 

"I was lying in a deck chair and let time pass by. Currently I'm not working on anything special. Jim called me today and asked me exactly the same question. I'm thinking about making an exhibition of portraits. What do you think about?"

 Without waiting for my answer, he picks up empty paint tubes from the floor and throws them in a bin. 

"That's a great idea. You should also portray me, my sweetheart," I reply. 

Zayn stands up and takes me tenderly in his arms. Then he whispers: 

"Baby, there is no mention of nudes." 

His soft lips nibble on my ear and his hands crawl under my blouse. 

"Do you know how beautiful you are," he whispers.

 I laugh and take off his shirt. 

"You're covered in paint all over again," I say, playing reproachfully and kissing his shoulders. He tilts his head back and closes his eyes...

Taylor

The day at the company was exhausting. Wrapped in a robe I leave the bathroom and rummage for clean clothes in the closet. Harry comes in, looking for a script he left next to his bed.

 "Our neighbours seem to be having fun again," I explain and listen. 

Strange noises have been coming from the room behind the thin wall. Harry looks tortured and grimaces to a face that doesn't look happy.

 "They are like rabbits. They are humping again? " he grumbles.

 "Oh, I find that very stimulating," I say and seductively drop off my robe.

Zayn

The exciting morning is still in my head. I see Harry swimming naked in the pool and try to imagine what the rest of his body looks like. Just the thought of it turns me on. Gigi writhes under me full of lust as I press her against the wall. Powerfully I push into her and think only of him. What is wrong with me? I mean, right now I'm having sex with the most beautiful woman in the world and thinking of my neighbor? 

Now there's a loud groan coming from the other side of the wall. Unbelievable. We're both having sex at the same time? I'm jealous of the stupid little blonde. She can touch him and see his beautiful face in ecstasy. She can admire every inch of his tanned skin. Nevertheless I'm still turned on. His deep, raspy voice, which now moans louder, inspires my imagination. 

While Gigi is lying on the table with her legs spread, I imagine Harry being in her place. My movements automatically become faster and more violent. He roars incredibly loud from the opposite side. He seems to be lying right in front of me.

 "Yes, Darling. Oh my God. Come on baby, come on."

Just hearing his voice makes me hot, because I imagine he says all these things to me. Gigi's voice is getting louder too. With the palm of my hand I close her mouth. Now I can hear his deep moaning better. She thinks it's part of our lovemaking and grins. I feel the sweat trickle down my brow. In my mind's eye I push deeper and deeper into Harry. He tilts his pretty head back and lies there with his mouth half open, squirming, pressing his lower abdomen towards me and moaning. I kiss his butterfly tattoo and my fingers play around his nipples. The dream seems to become reality for this moment. My innermost is burning, my body longs for his big hands, which grip me thightly. I like it rough and intense. 

The Styles are on the verge of orgasm.

 "Baby, try your best..Baby..I'm coming." says the blonde and Harry shouts out in return: 

"Jesus, baby... Fuck..." and shouts her name repeatedly. 

That's enough to push into Gigi one last time and my body explode with pleasure. 

"B-a-b-y...that's...that's...aaahhhh." 

While I come into her hard, I see him in front of me. His wonderful body twiches in delight, teeth bite his full lower lip and his body dripping with sweat from the physical effort. I have to bite my tongue to avoid shouting out his name.

Exhausted Gigi and I lie on the table. I'm confused. The great painter Malik just had imaginary sex with the most beautiful man in the world - Harry Styles.