15. Barbecue 3

I dedicate this chapter to my faithful reader AmeeraWilliams001.

Harry

"Dinner's ready!" we hear shouting from afar. 

We get dressed hastily. 

"Oh God, Harry. That was really hot," raves Zayn.

 I nod. "Yes, it was, Mr. Bad Boy," I answer. 

"Do you have pangs of guilt, Styles?"

Pangs of guilt? I had repress this feeling while having the best sex in a long time. I shrug my shoulders.

 "I don't know, Zayn."

 "After all, we cheated on our goddesses," he grins. 

To be honest, I'm surprised how cavalier he deals with the matter. He pats me on the shoulder.

 "Hey, like I told you before. No one needs to know. Only the two of us know about it."

 Our eyes meet and in his I see no guilt. Zayn kisses me on my bare shoulders and it gives me goose bumps.

 "Zayn," I moan and close my eyes.

 "Babe, I don't think I can keep my hands off you. You led me into a totally new dimension of sex today," he whispers in my ear.

 "Did I?"

 I smile and my index finger gently strokes his back. 

"Styles, we were called to dinner in case you forgot. As much as I would like to have a second round with you, but I am pretty exhausted."

 "I want to feel your wonderful fingers everywhere. That turns me on."

He pulls me close, puts his hand on my manhood and strokes it. 

"You're so, you're so ... hot," he whispers. 

"Zayn, think of the dinner," I whisper. 

"I think about it all the time."

 He intensifies his stroking. I moan louder.

 "The dinner.."

 "I see, baby. Let's just put it off until later," he laughs. 

One last passionate kiss and then we hurry to the terrace.

A beautifully set table waiting fo us. 

"Wow, girls,that looks delicious," we praise. 

They smile the biggest smile.

 "We are a great team, Gigi and me!" Gigi agrees.

 "Just like us. Isn't that right, Harry?" Zayn says.

 What's he saying? He's always putting me in embarrassing situations. I'm blushing again. Fortunately, our women don't notice.

We take a seat at the table. 

"Zayn, we didn't bought any pork. So you can eat everything," my wife informs him.

 "Taylor, how lovely of you." 

Zayn answers. A conniving smile is on his lips. I don't like that because I suspect mischief again. He reaches for a sausage and bites into it pleasurably. At this sight, I feel aroused again. Such an idiot, I think. What is he doing there? Does he really want to seduce me during dinner, here at the table, in front of our women? This man is  unbelievable. He provokes me with pure joy and a devilish grin.