38. sHe

Harry

Together with Taylor and Gigi we carry the sleeping Zayn into the guest room. After several attempts, we were unable to wake him up. Gigi always burst into tears because he didn't want to talk to her and because he spends the rest of the night in our house.

Taylor's trying to calm her down, but the blonde's just too distraught. My wife gives her a sedative and also offers her to stay the night with us.

"No, thank you. That's very kind of you. It's enough if my husband made a spectacle of himself. I'm going home now and trying to get some sleep."

"Listen. We'll call you when Zayn wakes up, okay?" I add.

"We can have breakfast together,' my wife suggests.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Zayn will certainly have a bad time and the two have a lot to talk about. We better keep out of it and give them some private time.", I say against her suggestion.

"You're probably right, honey."

Gigi also nods gratefully.

"Thanks for the help, Harry and Taylor."

"There is no need to thank us. That's what friends are for," Taylor replies.

"Yes exactly. That's what friends are for," I say.

At this moment I feel a strange tension in his wife. Gigi looks at me for a while, looks me straight in the eye, I am looking away from embarrassment.

She accentuates my name. Gigi knows about us, I think, and she says nothing, at least not in front of Taylor. But she suspects something.

Completely exhausted we go back to the bedroom after Gigi has left the house.

"I look after him again," I inform my wife.

"Alright, do that, Harry. See if everything's okay."

A short time later I stand in the guest room, watching the beautiful Zayn. He's curled up on the bed. Carefully I take off his shoes, socks and jeans. When I want to unbutton his shirt, he suddenly straightens up and pulls me in. Without further ado, I fall into his arms.

"Harreeh... ccome hhere to mme. Ccuddle with mme. I mmiss you."

His arms are like tentacles and reach for me, pulling my body into his.

"Zee, you are a rascal. I thought you were asleep," I laugh and try to free myself from his grip.

"Ddid you uundress mme?"

I nod.

"You can't sleep in those dirty clothes."

" Llie ddown wwith mme, ttake off your clothes. I sstill wwant ssex. I'm nnot ttired," he fastles and begins to nestle on his boxers.

"It's unbelievable, Malik. What are you doing?"

"Dduring ssex you hhave tto be nnaked, don't you?

"Zayn Malik! Get dressed immediately, lie down and sleep", I scold him.

"Nno, you sstay hhere. I can't ssleep wwithout your eembrace. You aare mmy hhusband and wwe sleep ttogether and wwake up together," he complains now.

"Ttake off your clothes ttoo, Hharry," he asks me.

"I'm not going to do that because I'm going back to my bedroom right now."

"Nno, you sstay hhere, Hhazza Bear. I wwon't let you ggo. I wwant a kkiss ffrom you nnow", sulks Zayn clings to me even tighter and purses his lips.