9. Naked

Harry

The first days in the province were quiet. Just as I had wished. Taylor is at the company all day and I have enough time to write. My book is making great progress. I haven't seen our lovely neighbours since last week. I also don't dare to risk another look at their house. The last situation on the balcony was too embarrassing for me.

Today is another hot day. The sun is burning. Only dressed in shorts, with a glass of water in my hand, I'm sitting on shady place and relax. Actually I should jump into the swimming pool, I think. What do we have it for, if I don't use it? Now I'm  stealing a glance at the neighbouring house. All windows and doors are closed. They don't seem to be at home. 

So I will swim naked. I hate wet clothes that stick to my body. From the bathroom I get myself a bath towel. I'm looking at the house next door again- there's nobody. So I'm quickly taking off my shorts and jumping naked in the cool water. It's wonderful. A slight tingling sensation I feel on my skin. This is how every day should start.

After swimming a few laps, I feel hungry. Time for breakfast . I think and want to get out of the swimming pool. Just at this moment, the patio door over there is opening and the painter is entering the garden. My upper body is already outside when Zayn greets me. 

"Good morning, Harry," he sounds over the fence and grins stupidly.

 Then I notice that I'm completely naked. His eyes roaming over my body. Just in time I glide back in the water. 

"Huh, morning," I mumble. 

Damn, how do I get out of the pool now? I'm cold and forced to stay in the water longer than I wanted. 

"Do you swim every morning?" he asks.

 "Not yet. Maybe from now on." I answer him.

 My goodness, why doesn't he just sit down in his deck chair and shut up?  The Adonis has not the slightest intension of leaving me alone. Now he's  coming even closer and leaning over the garden fence. What am I doing? If I have to stay in there for a long time, I'll catch a cold.

 "Do you mind if I keep you company?" he wants to know.

 He doesn't really want to swim?  Me, in the birthday suit and together with him in a swimming pool? Zayn is waiting for my answer. 

"No, not at all", I stutter and blush again.

 "Is your pool empty?" I ask cheekily.

 Why isn't he swimming in his swimming pool instead of getting on my nerves ?  I want to get out of here and finally have breakfast. 

 "Oh, swimming alone is boring. Now that we've already made friends so well...", he returns.

We are friends?  

I can't believe it. How could he think that? Zayn has a strange idea of friendship. He is always embarrassing me and enjoying it. 

"Well then..., come over." 

Before I could say he should bring a towel with him, he is already standing in front of me. He throws my bath towel away. 

Great! Why does he do this?