Prologue

Here is my next story on Arshi. Hope you all like it. Waiting for your response guys....

  Khushi closed her eyes in irritation because of the disturbing morning rays. She was able to sleep only after midnight. All thanks to her job as the PA of the busiest man in the world. The alarm clock also starts to ring testing her patience.

She wakes up reluctantly rubbing her tired eyes with a yawn. She started checking her phone to know about the schedule today. The screen unlocked revealing the picture of her boss Arnav Singh Raizada. She sighed looking at the screen. 

"Laadgovernor when will you realise my love haan. Always angry..".She glared at his pic." Don't worry Khushi Gupta will definitely won your heart one day". She kissed his picture and started to get ready.

AR OFFICE

Khushi rushed inside the office cursing herself. "Stupid Khushi. Who told you to come by that stupid bus. Because of that I am late now. Laadgovernor will kill me today". She walked hurriedly thinking about Arnav's anger.

Suddenly she got collided with a hard chest. Khushi lost her balance but a pair of strong arms held her. She looked up to thank the person only to get the shock of her life. Arnav was looking at Khushi with fury now. He makes her stand on her feet. And looked at his watch. 

"Ms. Gupta. In my cabin. NOW." With that he marched to his cabin.

Khushi stood there like a child who caught while stealing. She knows that he hates late comers and punctuality is one of the great feature and rule of AR Designs. She started to walk towards his cabin praying the almighty to save her from the lion's wrath.