She is My Wife.....

Hii frnds,
Thank you so much for your votes and comments of the previous update. Here is the next chapter. Hope you guys like it. Eagerly waiting for your views.

Khushi is busy selecting a dress for the party. She picks the red saree in her hand and remembered yesterday's events. Unknown to her tears starts rolling from her eyes. Hearing footsteps she quickly wipes the tears and hides the dress.

Arnav comes near her with hesitant steps. "Khushi I need to talk to you."

"I need to get ready for the party." She said with no emotion in her voice.

Arnav sighed. He extends the dress which he hides behind him. "Can you wear this for me. "

Khushi looks at the red party wear in his hand.

She took a blue dress and enters washroom without replying him.

Arnav sighed. Seems like it's really difficult to woo khushi.

Party

Khushi stands at one corner alone. She is not at all interested in the party . She comes here only to avoid her Arnavji. She needs some time to understand everything. She was lost in her thoughts that she didn't realised when Arnav stood beside her.

He cleared his throat making khushi jerk out from her thoughts. Khushi turns her face to other side. "Khushi I'm sorry. I shouldn't have behaved like that. There is no mistake of yours. What ever happened I'm the only one who has to be blamed. I'm sorry." He apologised sincerely hoping that she will forgive him.

Khushi sighed and turns to him with a blank face." If you had said this earlier then I will be the most happiest person in the world. But now I don't feel anything Arnavji. Your words hurts me to the extent that you can't imagine. I need some time alone for my self. Please leave me alone". She said.

Arnav gulped hearing her. He never thought that Khushi will behave this way. Cursing his anger one more time he nodes his head and walked away.

Khushi sighed seeing him go away. Her heart is screaming at her to forgive her Arnavji. But she is really scared to trust him once again.

"He don't deserve you khushi." She hears a voice behind her and turned. There Sid is standing with his hands on his pockets. "What did you said." She asked him suspicious.

Sid smirked "he don't deserve you khushi. He will never respect you. You should leave him. I'm here for you. Why are you wasting your time for him. "

Seeing her confused look sid chuckled. "He is not ready to give you the rights of a wife. Just think how did he walks away when you kissed him".

Khushi gasped. "Were you stalking me. "

Sid smirked "I was there among the audience and I know how much he hurts you. He tried to hold her hand but khushi backed away. I will treat you like a princess khushi. He don't know the value of you. Just leave him". He said.

Khushi took a deep breath to control her temper. She glared at Sid. "There is only one person who deserves me sid, and that's is my husband Arnav Singh Raizada. Hope you understand this point. I love my Arnavji more than I love myself. I'm always ready to waste my time for him. You don't need to worry about that. Whatever happens between us that's our personal matter. So excuse me." She walkes away from him making him clench his fist in disappointment and anger.

Khushi stood there on a secluded corner near the dance floor. She don't know what's the problem with sid. She never thought him like that. There is only one person whom she loved and that's her Arnavji. Even if he didn't have the same feelings for her. She is frustration with everything. First she is upset over her Arnavji's words and sid's confession makes it even worse.

A guy comes before her extending his hand. "Heyy..... I'm John. can I have a dance with this beautiful woman." He asked.

Khushi shakes her head in denial. "Sorry I'm not interested in dance."

"Arrey.....come naa. It's just a small dance." He insisted.

Khushi is really uncomfortable with his constant gaze on her body. "No....I don't want to dance." She tried to leave from there. But he hold her hand.

"Leave my hand." Khushi said angrily and tried to remove his hand from hers.

He wet his lips." I like feisty ones. Then chuckled I will leave you only after our dance." He tried to drag her to the dance floor.

As he is about to wrap his arms around her waist a hand stops him. He looked at the owner of the hand.

"Can't you understand the meaning of no. " Arnav said gritting his teeth.

Khushi got relived to see Arnav. She knows that he will definetly save her.

That guy smiled. "Don't worry dude. I just need a small dance. After our dance I will give her to yyyoooouuu........aaahhh" he screamed feeling Arnav's hand tightened on her.

"I will teach you how to dance." Arnav  said gritting his teeth.

"Why are you breaking my hand for a random woman". John screamed in pain.

Hearing this Arnav's hold loose on his hands. He turned to look at khushi who is watching everything with a confused and frustrated look.

He holds khushi's hand and pulled  her making her crashed into his chest. He wrapped his arms around her waist making her shiver. "She is not any random woman. She is my wife Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada." Possessiveness was clear in every words of him. 

John is stunned hearing this. "Oh I'm sorry." He said shrugging his shoulder and walked away.

Meanwhile Khushi's eyes turn wide hearing him. Did he acknowledge her as his wife. She is looking at him without blinking her eyes.

Arnav turned to face her. Seeing her face he knows that she is confused with everything and most importantly she is shocked by his confession. He sighed." Khushi I need to talk to you. It's really important. You have to come with me".

Khushi opens her mouth to say something. But Arnav cut her. "No....I'm not going to take no as an answer. You have to come with me."
With that he holds her hand and start dragging her with him.

Khushi's mouth opened wide.  How dare he order her like that. Laddgovernor. "Leave my hand..".she tried to remove his hand from her while walking. But Arnav cared less. He needs to explain everything to her.

How is it guys.......