Unexpected!!

Hii frnds, thank you so much for your votes and comments. Here is the next part of the story, hope you like it. 

Next day

Arnav is giving a presentation about his new project. He carried it so well that all the time khushi stared him without blinking her eyes. when he finally ends his presentation there was a huge round of applause. Everyone congratulated him. When he turned to khushi she just wink at him and sends him a flying kiss.

"What the.".he uttered shocked. "What happend asr"..aman asked.

"Kis.........no nothing". He quickly composed himself. Khushi giggled seeing his frustration.

He starts his car but suddenly khushi comes running towards his car. She knocked the glass.

Arnav groaned and rolled the window. "What the hell did you want. The clients was with us, that's why I didn't tell anything at the conference room. don't think that I have fallen for your charms." He said angrily.

Khushi giggled and said "At least you admit that I have charms Arnavji". she winked at him once again making him grit his teeth.

"What do you want". He asked

"Woh I was thinking that we are going to same house. So why can't we go together". She asked hopefully.

"There is no need. I won't allow you to travel in this car. If you want to go in a car call mohan. He will drop you". without giving her any chance to retort he just zoomed away.

Khushi stomped her feet. "Laadgovernor".

At RM

Arnav walked inside the mansion. He was damn frustrated by khushi's behavior. "What does she think about herself. How dare she behave like that in front of the clients. Let her come home.".he whispered to himself.

Ratna looked at him amused. "Chote are you ok".

Arnav looked at her puzzled." What happend to me mom."

"Woh you are behaving like khushi. talking to yourself." She giggled making fun of Arnav. Arnav rolled his eyes and walks to his room without replying anything. Ratna laughed. "Looks like khushi started her magic".

When khushi comes home. she runs and hugs Ratna. "Mom you won't believe what happend today.".she said happily.

"You starts your magic on him. Right", Ratna chuckled.

"How did you know maa". Khushi asked surprised withdrawing from the hug.

Ratna kissed her forehead. "Mom haina...so need to know everything". Both of them giggled.

Arnav who was coming down from the stair watch this scene. He glared at khushi. Ratna sees him, "chote come here." she calls him.

"Chote, khushi beta i want to tell you something". she said when he comes towards them.

"Haa maa, what is it." Both asked at the same time.

"But before that both of you have to swear on me that you will do that for me." she said with an innocent expression.

Arnav sighed. "Then just forget it mom. I won't swear on you". he turns to leave.

"But i swear on myself chote. If you didn't do this for me..then..god knows what will happen to me.".she said faking tears.

"Mom/ maa" both Arnav and khushi yelled at the same time. 

Arnav quickly hugs his mother. "Never talk like this maa".

 Khushi's eyes too turn moist.

"Arreyy...so are you ready to do whatever I say". She asked one more time caressing Arnav's hair." Hmm.".arnav nodes.

Ratna took a deep breath. "Chote you both should go to HongKong for relaxing yourself. And i have entered your names in a couple contest". She said in on go.

Arnav withdraws from the hug and looks at her disbelievingly while khushi's heart is jumping with joy.

"What are you saying mom. I can't do this". Arnav said.

Ratna cupped his cheek. "Chote you both should know each other and this game will help you to understand". Seeing his expressionless face. "Hmm it's ok, if you don't want to go. It's just a swear on me...."

"Ok fine.".he said with a gritted teeth and rushed to his room.

Khushi hugs Ratna happily. "Mom you are truly amazing. I promise you that you will see a changed Arnav when we return from the trip." Both the woman shed happy tears.

When khushi comes to their room. she sees Arnav walking across the room frustrated. He walked towards her angrily. "Khushi.." 

khushi suddenly speaks. "Before you blame me let me tell you, I don't have any idea about the honeymoon nor the contest. I was equally shocked like you. so please don't blame it was you who agreed for everything. I didn't say a word. Excuse me". with that she walked to the washroom leaving Arnav open mouthed at her audacity to talk to him like that.

That night was almost a sleepless night for both of them. When one is excited about the contest and her mission to win Arnav. The other is highly frustrated about the turning of events in his life.

Next day

Ratna and raj hugged Arnav and khushi. "chote don't show your rudeness and anger to khushi. she is new to that country and it is your duty to look after her. ok". Ratna said to Arnav.

Arnav just nodes his head.

She said to khushi. "All the best beta. These 4 days will be precious for both of you". then whispered near her ear." Don't fall weak beta. Even though he pretend as heartless he still have a heart and make it beat for you."