A Little Progress. .

Hii frnds,
Thank you so much for your votes and comments of the previous update. Here is the next chapter. Hope you guys like it. Eagerly waiting for your views.

Arnav looked at khushi who was smirking at him. "Why would I be." .he asked her gritting his teeth.

Khushi shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. Just feel like that. Then what's your problem with sid."..she smiled at him mischievously.

Arnav cursed his behaviour in his mind. "Woh....That's. ...haa..you are the who told me about sitting here.".he said relived to find an escape.

But today khushi was not in a mood to leave him. "Then what about our dinner date arnavji. I didn't ask for that." She continued her queries. She won't leave her laddgovernor easily.

"If you don't want to come then go with that sid. I don't care. You can do as you wish." He said annoyed with her questions. It's making him uncomfortable and he has nothing to reply her when he himself don't know why did he react like that.

Khushi giggled at his angry expression. "Ok . I won't trouble you more. Sid can wait first I need to enjoy my first dinner date with my husband."

Unknowingly a small smile crept on his face too hearing this which he quickly hide before anyone see.

Night @ Hotel room

Khushi is getting ready infront of the mirror. She admired her appearance. The red gown suits her perfectly.

 The red gown suits her perfectly

She can feel arnav's gaze on her often. But when she turns to him he looks here and there. Khushi smiled inwardly and takes her own sweet time to get ready.

After giving a final look to her appearance she turned towards him. "Let's go arnavji". But arnav doesn't pay any attention to her. He just ignored her and starts checking his mails.

Khushi raised her eyebrow at his attitude. "It's ok. If you don't want to come. But I got ready naa...hmm...I will call sid..may be we can have dinner together". She said shrugging her shoulder and toom her phone to call sid.

Arnav immediately put the phone on his pocket and starts walking to the door. "Come with me.." with that he exits.

"Laddgovernor. Never admits that he have feelings for me." She twitched her lips and followed him.

They walked towards the table which Arnav reserved for them. Khushi expected him to make her sit comfortably like a gentle man. But he doesn't even acknowledge her and sat on his chair.