His Past....

Hii frnds,
I'm back. My allergy got cured and I'm fine now. Thank you so much for your concern and here is the next chapter. Hope you guys like it. Eagerly waiting for your views.

Arnav drags khushi to their room. Khushi tried to remove his hand from hers. "Leave me....I said leave me..".she continued to struggle.

But Arnav doesn't mind her protest. He closed the door and then leave her hand. Khushi glared at him angrily. "What the hell is your problem. Why can't you leave me alone." She yelled at the top of her voice.

Arnav sighed. His pleading eyes met with her furious eyes. "Khushi please listen to me." He said.

Khushi turned her head to the other side." I don't want to hear anything." She said.

Arnav tried to hold her hand but she back off. "Khushi please hear me out. If I didn't say about my past now then probably I can never say it again. It took me lot of courage to finally explain everything". He said in a pleading voice.

Khushi rolled her eyes. "I know everything about you. There is no need to explain anything. "

"No you don't." He said. But seeing her not interested look he decided to spill everything right now. "Do you know that your brother was the reason for my every pain. He is the reason that I turned to this heartless man." He said in a low voice as the painful memory hit him very hard.

Khushi gets stunned hearing that. She looked at him wide eyed. "What...what did you say...bhai. .."

Arnav sighed. That's the truth. He hold khushi's shivering hand in his. "Please listen to me khushi". He pleaded. Khushi nodded feebly. She feels that her strength is leaving her body. Bhai is the reason for Arnavji's pain.

Arnav makes her sit on the bed and sat beside her. He looked at the wall and starts talking.

"I was in 8th standard when I met your brother Rahul. Sashi uncle gets a transfer during that time and your family comes here. Maa and Garima aunty were best friends since childhood and they gets separated after marriage. So maa was really happy hearing this. Papa arranged a house for them. You were in 3rd standard then. Chubby and cute.

That's how I met Rahul. Later he joined in my class. As the time progresses we both became best friends. That's one of the most beautiful days in my memory which has the adverse effect now.

Later we both joined the same college but on different courses. I chose BBA while he select BA saying he needs to do LLB later. Then sheethal joined in his class". Arnav clenched his arms tightly at the memory and closed his eyes to control his emotions. Khushi just sat there waiting. She knew that whatever he is going to tell her now will dig the graves of his past. She inched closer to him and held his hand in hers. She feels his hand relaxing in her hold.

Arnav opened his eyes slowly. His eyes were slight red with pain. He gently turned his head towards khushi and found her looking at him anxiously. Khushi shakes her head as "no " and tightened her hold on his. Arnav gives her a small smile and once again shifted his gaze towards the wall.

"Sheethal and Rahul became really close friends. In the beginning I was not that close to sheethal. But she was really friendly with everyone. Always smiling and ready to help with everything. Slowly we three becomes best friends. During my second year sheethal proposed me. But I was hesitant to accept her proposal because I had never thought her like that. I told her the same. She looks down and walked away without saying anything.

Later sheethal turns into a silent girl and she doesn't smile after that. Everyone was confused with her behaviour but I was guilty. It's because of me she is upset and it really pains me to see sheethal like that. So I accepted her proposal." He sighed.

"The next two years we were deeply in love." He let out a dry chuckle. "Or I thought that we were in love. I introduced her to dad. Sheethal loves modelling. Dad offers her a fashion show which she accepted readily. After our graduation I applied for my masters in Harvard University. Sheethal focused on modelling and Rahul joined entrance coaching for LLB. All of us were really happy. But then everything shattered like a crystal my world crumbled down." He shivered at the memory.

Khushi knows that he is going to talk about their betrayal. Till now she only knows that sheethal cheated him but never knew that her brother was also there with her. She feels extreme hatred for Rahul. "How could he cheat Arnavji. She knew how much that affect her Arnavji. He wasn't like this cold hearted person then".

Arnav starts talking again." It was a sunday. I was waiting for my confirmation from Harvard. Garima aunty comes to our home. She told me about Rahul' s return. I was surprised hearing that. He didn’t inform me anything. She said Rahul was alone in the house as you and sashi uncle went to a wedding function. So I decided to surprise him unaware of what is waiting for me. When I reached your home I directly went to Rahul's room. The scene I witnessed there shattered me into pieces. There Rahul and Sheethal were......"..he paused unable to say anything.

"I wouldn't have felt this much pain if she cheated me with someone else. But Rahul......he was my best friend and that was unbearable for me. They didn't see me. I left from there quietly. I don't want to talk to anyone then. I spent the next two days in my room. I was really depressed and I wasn't even eating anything . Then maa confronted me and I breakdown in her arms." Khushi feels her eyes turn moist hearing about his pain.

"With mom and dad's help I started to recover slowly. I decided to leave as soon as possible. I need to get out of the place where my mind haunt me about the betrayal of my best friend and my girlfriend. Everything was ready for my journey and that's when sheethal comes to visit me as if nothing happened." He paused.

How is it guys. .....