Guilty Arnav

Hii frnds,
Thank you so much for your votes and comments of the previous update. Here is the next chapter. Hope you guys like it. Eagerly waiting for your views.

Morning

Arnav is the first one who wake up. He opened his eyes feeling something heavy on him. Khushi is hugging him so close that her head is buried in his chest while her legs wrapped around him. It's first time that he is this much close to khushi. For a moment he was stunned seeing her so close to him. Then yesterday's events come flashing to him.

He gulped thinking about seeing them like this. He gently removes khushi's hand from him. Then he gently hold her head and makes her lie on pillow without waking her. That's when he noticed that her hairs covering her face. Arnav gently placed it on the back of her ears.

He feels guilty about his words on yesterday. He knows that whatever he had said must have hurt khushi brutally. It's not easy to forget. What's her mistake if he can't forget his past. "I'm sorry for whatever I said yesterday. I know you are angry with me. But please give me a chance. One last chance. I won't disappoint you ever again".  He gently kissed her forehead and went to washroom.

Khushi opened her eyes lazily. She got shocked seeing her in bed. "Heyy devimayya. ...did I walk in my sleep." She exclaimed. She clearly remembers that yesterday night she slept on the small bed. Then her mind strikes about Arnav. He must have bring her to bed.

Khushi sighed. "If you had done this earlier I would have been really happy Arnavji. Now I don't know what to feel". She said to herself.

Just then Arnav comes out of washroom. He smiled seeing her. But khushi just ignored his smile. Getting no response from her arnav's smile wiped away. "Good morning Khushi." He said.

Khushi just nodes in return without looking at him. Arnav sighed it's really difficult to pacify her. "We need to get ready for the competition". Khushi nodes her head and goes inside washroom.

Competition venue

Khushi didn't talk a single word till now and it is making him damn frustrated. It's first time that he is seeing a silent khushi. He don't know what to do. He is stealing glances at khushi all the time but she doesn't even looked at him for once.

Arnav's heart felt pain for the first time getting the silent treatment from khushi. He wants to apologise to her but don't know how to do it. He never apologise to anyone.

Host enters the venue. "Hello  Everyone. Today we are moving to the last game of this round." He announced.

Everyone claps their hands feeling excited except Arnav and Khushi. Seeing her non enthusiastic nature Arnav felt a tug in his heart.

Host takes a T-shirt in his hand. "So today we have very interesting game. Both of you have to wear the T-shirt at same time. There is 3 different sizes. First one is very large for two people. The second one will be fit if you guys stand closer. And about the third you need to think about it.." he winked at them.

Khushi is stunned hearing this round. She is not at all comfortable standing this much close to Arnav. Arnav sensed her discomfort. Host handover them the first T-shirt.

Arnav gestured khushi through his eyes. Khushi nodes her head and both of them enters the T-shirt at same time. The T-shirt is quite big that they are able to stand without touching their body. Everyone passed the first round very easily.

Host gives them the next T-shirt. Arnav inched towards khushi making her gulp. He held her by waist and pushed towards him. Khushi comes clashing to his chest. "We need to stand like this to wear this." Arnav whispered.

Khushi is breathing heavily with the close proximity. Arnav's state is no less. He can hear his own heartbeats in anxiety. Both of them enters their head at the same time. Their face is that much close that they can feel each others breath.

Arnav holds khushi's hand in his and slowly slid it in the hole. Khushi feels her heart will break at anytime with the close proximity. They are standing in a way that their is no gap between the bodies. Suddenly arnav's words comes in her mind.

How did he said that he feels disgusted by her touch. Khushi shivered remembering it. She immediately comes out of the t-shirt making Arnav frown. "I don't want to continue this game". Said khushi and moved away from him.

Arnav is shocked for a moment then realisation dawned to him. He nodes his head gulping and handover the t-shirt to the host. Host sighed in disappointment. They are the wierd couples he had ever seen. When wife is ready husband is not and when husband is ready wife doesn't wants to participate. He goes to the next couple rolling his eyes.

Khushi just stood there lost in thoughts. Her mind is doing a battle. What will she do. She can't live without her Arnavji and at the same time she can't force him to love her. He will never consider her as his wife and there is no need to be with him when there is no love. She is really confused with all these thoughts.

Arnav is watching her every reaction. He needs to make her realise that it's not her mistake.

Their thoughts were break hearing the sound of applause. Host claps his hand and walks to the stage. "So guys there is only three couples who completed this game. So they are selected to the final round of this competition." A loud applause with disappointed sighs heard in the hall. But there is no reaction in khushi's face which scared Arnav.

Host continued "A party is arranged at the hotel where you are staying. It will begin in sometime . All of you are welcome. Let's make it memorable. Those who couldn't get into the finals your tickets will be ready in tomorrow morning. Enjoy this party guys make today as one of the most beautiful day in your life. "

Khushi just walks out of the hall making Arnav runs after her. "Khushi" Arnav holds her hand and stops her.

Khushi glared at his hand on her arm. Arnav removes his hand from hers. "Khushi listen to me. Let's go back to our room. I want to talk to you." He said.

Khushi just ignored his words." I'm going to the party. I don't want to hear anything. Whatever I heard yesterday is more than enough. You can go back to the room. You don't need to feel suffocated by presence at party. "She said.

Arnav looked at her sadly seeing her behaviour towards him.  "I ...I will come to the party..." he said.

Khushi walked away from him as if she doesn't heard his reply.

How is it guys. ..