Are you jealous??

Hii frnds
I know I'm late but was really helpless guys. My classes got started and there was a pile of assignments seminars and all that. I didn't get the time to type the update. Sorry friends and thank you so much for your votes and comments of the previous update. Here is the next chapter. Hope you guys like it. Eagerly waiting for your views.

Arnav and khushi finally reached the place of contest.

Host squealed happily seeing them..".wow..guys..you managed to come out of the house without our help. Usually none of them do that all of them were trapped inside the house and by the time we found them they were hell tired by screaming and hunger....but you guys found it..congratulations guys..".host along with the rest of the contestants clapped for them.

Khushi too started clapping because of happiness. She looked at arnav proudly for his intelligence meanwhile and rolled his eyes as whatever for this annoying drama..

Host began to announce the results. .
"So guys....let's see among you which are the couples who got selected for the next round. As per the rules the couples who got more that five points is selected for the next round...".everyone began to squel

while khushi pouted and glared at arnav.

"Why are you looking at me.".arnav shrugged his shoulder.

Khushi looked at him sharply" then what should I do. ..congratulate you for not knowing a single thing about your wife..".she said accusingly and looked away pouting. "It's my biggest dream to participate this contest and because of you we are out at the first round itself..".she mumbled.

Arnav sighed and rolled his eyes confused seeing her so dramatic." It's good that we are out...this game is damn frustrating me...now we can finally go to our home..".he said smirking. Making khushi pout even more.

Host continues his speech "but this year there will be little change. You guys have seen our couple Mr. and Mrs Raizada had won in the haunted house round. So we would like to give them a chance".

Khushi looked at the scene open mouthed. ".so congratulations you are IN Mr and Mrs Raizada. .."...host announced with a clap...

"Yeyyyyyy.....".khushi screamed in happiness and started jumping. .

Arnav covered his face with his palm"...dammit...now need to stay here for more time. .".he groaned in frustration.

"The next round will be on tomorrow now you can enjoy yourself...and for those who new to this place there will a magnificent pool in this hotel don't miss it..".he winked .

Khushi dragged arnav towards the pool area...arnav jerked her hands away..".what the hell are you trying to do khushi just leave me.." he said gritting his teeth.

Khushi's face fell hearing his reply. But she soon recovers it." Arreyy.. come na arnavji let's sit there and dip our legs in water. It's my one of the greatest wish that we both sat on the edge of the pool. ..our hands were entangled and me resting my head on your shoulder....how much beautiful will be that." She said with a dreamy expression.

Arnav looked at her weirdly. "Can you stop being dramatic....I don't have time for such nonsense. If you want just go...I don't want to come...I need to make a call..so excuse me.." with that he lie on the swing beside the pool.