Losing Control...

Hii frnds,
Thank you so much for your votes and comments of the previous update. Here is the next chapter. Hope you guys like it. Eagerly waiting for your views.

Khushi is enjoying the jealous expression of Arnav. He looks like he will explode anytime with jealousy. She quickly hides her smile before he sees.

Arnav turned to her suspiciously he feels that she just giggled.  Khushi shrugged her shoulders and followed him.

Arnav finds his eyes always looking at khushi. He can't take away his eyes from her. She is wearing red, his favourite colour and he hadn't seen anyone simple and beautiful like her in red. But when he see that not only him but there are so many people giving attention to his wife he fisted his hands in anger and walks fastly and dragged khushi with him to the venue where the competition is held.

Both of them entered the venue and khushi is really excited. Arnav smiled seeing her curiosity to know the next game.

"Hii guys...today we are moving the to the next round of this competition. There is two games in this round and only three couples will be selected for the finale." Host announced.

Everyone clapped their hands in joy.

"So in this round you and your partner needs to eat one ice cream." He announced.

Khushi smiled happily. "Dekhiye arnavji. ..we will definetly win this time. Just one ice cream.." she giggled in happiness.

Host observed the smiling faces of everyone. "But it's not that easy like you think guys". He took one ice-cream in his hand. "Husband and wife needs to eat this ice cream at the same time."

Khushi gasped hearing it. This is such an intimate game. She looked at arnav from the corner of her eyes. There is no expression in his face and that's scared her.

Host continued.."..and no ice cream should be wasted. Let's see who will be the first couple to win this game."

Everyone except khushi and Arnav clapped their hands. Khushi is really afraid of his reaction.

Host gives her one ice-cream. Khushi took it with trembling hands. What will he think about her now. Did he thought that she had done all this to seduce him. Top of that she is wearing a red saree. She cursed the thought of wearing red today.

She called him slowly. "Arnavji. "

He turned towards her with a blank face. She extended the ice-cream towards him and pleaded with her eyes.

With a sigh arnav nodes his head slightly. But the anger is still visible in his face. She knows that he never liked this type of public display. " Hey devimayya I shouldn't have come here. Please don't make arnavji hates me even more".

"So your countdown starts now guys. Three. ....Two.....One.....Go..".Host announced.

Arnav and khushi slowly touch the ice cream with their lips. Both of them placed their lips at maximum distance. Arnav just focused on the ice cream. He just made sure that he eats the opposite side of Khushi.

Khushi got lost in him. He really looks like a child while eating ice cream. She smiled at him softly. Her gaze went towards his lips which is covered in ice cream. Feeling his lips so close to her makes her legs fall weak. She tried to avert her eyes. But all she can see is his lips.

Khushi looked at other couples. They were busy in finishing the ice-cream. Their lips were brushing to each other but they cared less. Their conversation is solely on the ice cream. She gulped seeing it. She again turned her eyes to Arnav. Seeing him something stir in her stomach.  don't know how and when she moved towards arnav and placed her lips on him.

Arnav got shocked. He just stood there rooted while his mind tried to understand the situation. But suddenly his mind filled with the flashback of sheethal cheating on him. He felt like he is standing in front of sheethal and she is hugging him. Then his mind went to the memory of sheethal and another guy kissing each other infront of his eyes. Then his mind played sheethal is standing in front of him and inching to kiss him.

He just pushed her away making the ice cream falls on the ground.

Khushi come back to her sense and looked at him fearfully. Seeing his angry expression a shiver passed through her. "Heyy devimayya I shouldn't have done that." She said in her mind.

Arnav clenched his fist to control his anger. Khushi called him fearfully. "Arnavji. ....woh....I..."

Arnav doesn't listen to her. He pushed her out of his way and walks out.

Khushi rushed behind him either he will hurt himself in anger. "Arnavji. ....please listen.....Arnavji. .."

Everyone is looking at them wondering.

Khushi was able to catch him before he goes out. She looked around to see if there is anyone close to them and sighed in relief finding  no one .

She hold his hand. "Arnavji I'm sorry Arnavji. ...please listen to me. . I don't know what happened to me at that time.".

"Just leave me alone khushi. ".arnav said gritting his teeth.

Her eyes turn moist. "Arnavji....please...listen to me...it's just..".

Sheethal's memories flashed through his mind once again. Making his anger even worse.

Arnav pushed khushi away from him. "Why can't you leave me in peace.." he screamed.

Tears were flowing continuously from her eyes. "Arnavji. ...please. ..listen to me. .." she tried to hold his hand.

"I said don't touch me khushi. Why can't you understand. I feel disgusted by your touch. I hate everything about you. What do you think if you tried to seduce me like this I will fall for your traps. I have never thought that you will be this cheap. But today you proved me wrong. You proved that you are also like her...." he screamed.

Khushi gasped hearing him. She felt pain in her heart as if someone is squeezing it. She just stood there motionless.

Arnav turned to other side and closed his eyes to calm his nerve. Everything he said to khushi comes rushing to his mind. "Dammit..." He cursed himself.

He turns back to apologise. But she isn't near him. There is no trance of her. Her phone was there on the floor broken. He grab his hair tensed. "KHUSHIII. ...".he screamed loudly calling her.

How is it guys. . . . .