The Punishment

hii frnds, Thank You so much for your votes and comments. Here is the next part. Hope you guys like it. 

Arnav kept staring at khushi with intense eyes. host's words ringed in his ear. She loves you the most Mr. Raizada. Then his mind played his past with sheethal..''.who will ever love you Arnav. Everyone just loves your money and status.'' He shakes his head to drew away her voice.

Then only he realized that host is saying something to them and khushi's face is turning to pure horror. He tried to listen what the host is saying. "So are you ready guys..."

"For what.".he asked.

Host looked at him weirdly. "Well Mr. Raizada you guys are the only couple who scored less than two marks. So as per the rules you have to take the punishment." He said.

Arnavv looked at him irritated. "And what is the punishment."

"You guys have to spend 5 hrs in a haunted house here. where the ghost and devils live.".the host said with a devilish smile to scare them.

Khushi gulped and chanted devimayya's name in fear.

"Ok. Where is it". Arnav asked casually. Making everyone shocked.

"What..".khushi held his arm. "What are you saying...that is a ghost house..how will we spend our time there. "

Arnav rolled his eyes. "so what it's a ghost house. What's there to be frighten like this."

"You don't have to be afraid about your twin brother but what about me..."she said gritting her teeth.

"What the...what did you say.".he looked at her angrily.

"That we are normal human beings who will get frightened by the ghost and devils not you who the devil himself.. " she too retorted back.

"You....".arnav started..but the host interrupted them. "Ok...guys come let's go".

Arnav grumpily followed the host and khushi runs after them praying..

Host stopped in front of a door which is made of wood. "So this is the way Mr and Mrs Raizada. You guys have to enter this way. And need to find the exit door within five hours..after five hours the exit door will be locked and it will be open only after 3 hrs. So if you guys didn't find the exit within five hours you guys have to spend total 8 hrs in this house." Host explained .

Arnav nodded his head.

"Ok guys good luck". Host opened the door for them.

Arnav goes inside but frowns feeling khushi is not with him. He turned back and see that she is still at the entrance praying with closed eyes. Arnav rolled his eyes and dragged khushi inside.

"No...leave me...I don't want to come..".she screamed..

Arnav didn't listen and keep dragging her. finally both of them came inside the house and the door closes with a loud bang.

Khushi looked around fearfully..the house is looking scary. Everything is scattered around and the dim light makes it worse. 

There is pin drop silence and she can hear her own breathing. She gulped and looked at arnav. He is looking at her with a bored expression. 

"If your inspection is over shall we move. We need to get out of this house within 5 hrs". He said. 

Khushi looked at him with bewildered expression. "Are you really human or some vampire...she exclaimed. ...hey devimayya...only you can save me.." chanted fearfully. 

Arnav just started walking making her run behind him...

They walked in through a narrow passage. The wall is the combination of red and black paint.

"Arnavji. .." she nudged his arm. 

"What..." he asked without looking at her. 

"Is this blood."..she asked looking at the red paint of the wall..

"What the...".he looked at her stunned. "How old are you.".

She looked at him confused." 24...what happened "

"Nothing....I just thought you are 6 yrs old " he said sarcastically. 

Khushi pouted and followed him. She can feel her own heartbeat. Without thinking anything she clutched his arm. 

Arnav stopped walking and looked at her. 

"What..." khushi twisted her mouth. "Why are you looking at me. Move..".she said  

Arnav rolled his eyes. "There is no use in talking with you." And started walking. 

Suddenly a loud laugh echoed in the room...hahahaha......

"Aaahhhhh....".khushi screamed and side hugged arnav. 

Arnav feels his heartbeat rising when she hugged him tightly. He gulped and drew away the feelings from his head. He cleared his throat. 

Khushi blushed realizing their position. She slowly moves away from him. Her cheeks turn crimson. She raised her lashes slowly to see his reaction but pouted soon seeing him looking away from her. She sighed..it is really difficult to make this kadoos fall in love. 

But only arnav knows he is trying to escape from the feelings that khushi evoke in him. He composed himself and turned towards her with an expressionless face. "Shall we move." 

Khushi nodded grumpily but followed him. She didn't leave his hands. 

Suddenly there was a loud screaming of someone and a dark shadow jumped in front of them. 

"Aaaahhhhh.......". khushi screamed and jumped on arnav. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and her hands around his neck. She hides her face in his shoulder. 

"What the..." for a second arnav was shocked. He never in his dreams expect her to jump on him. Without his knowing his hands wrap around her as if to protect her from falling. 

He comes out of his shocked state feeling his shoulder getting wet. He can hear light sobbing sounds of khushi. 

"Khushi it's just a prank. Nothing to worry. Get down..." he said. He don't know why he is consoling her. May be she is his responsibility here. He said in his mind. 

Khushi nodes her head as no. "Please take me out from here." She said still hiding in his shoulder. 

Arnav sighed."..khushi for that you need to get down. Then only we can walk". He said. 

Khushi lifts her head and looked at him with a puppy face " can't you carry me in your arms" .

"Why. Are you an infant that I carry you in my arms". He said sarcastically. 

Khushi gets down huffing. "Laddgovernor. Doesn't have any commonsense".  

Arnav feels his lips stretching to a small smile hearing her complaints.