Beginning Of The Contest

Hii frnds, thank you so much for your votes and comments or the previous part. Here is the next part of the story..hope you all like it. Eagerly waiting for your views..

Arnav and khushi walked inside the hotel. Arnav face was grim as he is irritated by her continuous chatter. He kept glaring at her..but she cared less and continued her blabber.

One of the hotel staff comes to them." How can I help you sir."

Khushi smiled at her." we have booked a suit under the name of Arnav singh raizada..."

The staff smiled and led them towards the reception. After completing the formalities finally they comes to their room.

The staff who escort them with their luggage said.."here is your luggage sir. Mrs. Ratna raizada informed that you guys are here to participate in the couple contest. The contest will be starting around 10 am and if you have any doubt please let us know. Thank you sir." he left from there.

Arnav sighed and closed the door. All he wanted is to sleep as he is hell tired. He didn't had an ounce of sleep in the flight. All thanks to his wife who kept calling him every now and then to convey her worries about her first flight.

Khushi too noticed his state. She knows that he is tired so she decided to give him little rest for today. She can start her mission tomorrow. "you can never escape from me Mr. Arnav singh Raizada. None of your tricks will work this time". She said to herself.

Next day morning

Khushi opened her eyes yawning. She looked at her phone to see the time. "WHATTT....it's already 8..heydevimayya.." she looked at the bed to see Arnav but he was not there. Suddenly he comes out of the washroom drying his hair.

"Laadgovernor...didn't wake me and got ready by himself." She flared her nose.

Arnav looked at her confused and then rolled his eyes thinking about her dramatic antics. He just went towards the sofa and took his phone ignoring her.

Khushi stomped her foot and went inside the washroom taking her dress. After 10 minutes she was going to remove her clothes for bathing suddenly one idea popped in her mind.

She looked at the towel mischievously. She quickly fold the sleeve of her dress up to her shoulder and then wet her arms, face and hair.

She opened the washroom slightly and peeked out of it. Now her hand and face is outside the door and by seeing her wet face and hands anyone will assume that she is taking bath.

She grinned at her plan and looked at Arnav who is engrossed in his phone. "Arnavji..".she called him.

Arnav looked at the washroom door and see khushi's face is peeking from the door. She is trying to hide her as much as possible." What the..".he said.