First Step

Hii frnds,
Thank you so much for your votes and comments of the previous update. Here is the next chapter. Hope you guys like it. Eagerly waiting for your views.

Both arnav and khushi started walking. Khushi kept looking everywhere in fear. 

Arnav groaned in frustration. It's been  2 hrs that they started walking through the tunnel but they didn't find their way yet." Why the hell did you come here..".he turned towards her and yelled.

Khushi looked at him wide eyed. "What do you mean by I come here....it was maa who enters our name."

Arnav raised his eyebrow..".oh really..."

Khushi nodded "haan really. "

Arnav folds his hands "maa who never used Internet suddenly comes to know about a couple contest that too in Hong Kong. ..right..".he said seriously.

Khushi gulped hearing him."..hey devimayya. ...now he knows that this is my idea...this laddgovernor won't leave me in peace....help me devimayya. .." she started chanting fearfully.

"Now what are you murmuring..".he asked confused..

Khushi gives him a sheepish smile"...Nothing I was just thinking that my husband is really intelligent. .." she said shying. .

Arnav rolled his eyes." It's impossible to talk with you...let's move..."

With that arnav starts walking. Khushi rushed behind him.
"Arnavji.....wait ...."

As they kept walking khushi gets more scared looking the never ending passage.  She inched closer to arnav. "Arnavji. ..I'm getting scared...what if we never finds the exit.". khushi said fearfully.

Arnav said. "All of this is happening because of you". He said glaring at her.

Khushi looked at him gaping ..."what do you mean. For your kind information I answered every question correctly....it was you who didn't even know a single thing about me." Khushi pouted and looked at him accusingly.

Arnav averted his gaze from her. "Let’s continue..".he said.

"No..."khushi shakes her head. "I'm tired....I need some water Arnavji. .".khushi said panting.

Arnav rolled his eyes.."..do you think we come here for some picnic that I can buy whatever you ask..."

Khushi pouted." But I can't walk arnavji...I'm feeling dizzy. ..can I hold your hand."

Arnav sighed. He knows that she is tired of walking even he is also tired. He nodes and extends his hand towards her.

Khushi smiled widely and hold his hand tightly. They kept walking.

"When will we reach Arnavji I'm getting hungry..".khushi pouted while leaning close to him.

Arnav bent and picked his watch from the ground.

Khushi looked at him confused. "How did it fall Arnavji. .."

Arnav sighed "for knowing that you need to have a minimum commonsense to be aware of your surroundings. All the you was either blabbering nonsense or looking around for your ghost". He said giving her a sarcastic look.

Khushi pouted seeing him making fun of her.

"Come let's go that way."..arnav said showing the dark corner beside them...

Khushi looked there and she gulped fearing that all the ghosts are waiting there to make her their lunch..

"Nahiii....".she screamed. .

Arnav jerked hearing her screaming sound.".what the...why are you shouting. .just follow me.".he started walking.

But she pulled him back...arnav lost his balance and about to fall down but somehow he balanced himself. "ARE YOU MAD..." he yelled finally getting a grip..

Khushi gritted her teeth "That's what I want to ask you.....are you mad...why the hell are you trying to make me meet with your twin brother...dekhiye...I have no intention to meet him and become his lunch. Understand." 

Arnav looked at her as if she has grown horns in her head." You know what...I always had a doubt that you are half mad..but now it's got cleared".

Khushi smiled hearing him..".Is it...thank god atleast now you realised your mistake. It's not good to judge anyone like that...now what is your opinion. ..finally you realised that I'm intelligent haina..." khushi said happily 

Arnav rolled his eyes. "Yes now I realised that you are not half mad your completely mad..."

Khushi looked at him with open mouth and then twitch her mouth.

"And if you want to come with me just come..otherwise stay here..." with that he starts walking.

Khushi gulped looking at the dark corner." Khushi it will be better you follow laddgovernor....what if he makes some deal with the ghost to have me as their lunch and then he can live his life happily. . No...no...I won't let it happen.."
She runs behind him and held his hand.

As they reached the end of dark corner arnav just touch the wall.
It feels  like some plastic. He pushed it and it opens to the other end...

Arnav and khushi closed their eyes tightly unable to bear the sunlight...
Finally they adjusted with it and slowly opened their eyes..

Khushi gaped looking at the place it's the same way which they enter into the house.

She looked at arnav shocked..".Arnavji how did we come here..."

Arnav took a deep breath."..After walking for a long time I started getting doubt. We walked for long time and we didn't find the door yet. So I just dropped my watch to the ground and after walking  some time I found it. You too see that naa...khushi nodded. Thus my doubts were confirmed. We were walking the same way over and over again. The passage is actually a circular  tunnel. So I'm sure that we need to step away from the tunnel to find the right way". He shrugged his shoulder explaining this to her.

Khushi grinned hearing this."...woww...Arnavji you are really very intelligent. .".she hugged him tightly and give a sound kiss on his cheek making arnav rooted to the spot.

Khushi too realised what she had done..she released from the hug and looked down blushing.

She looked here and there unable to face him while arnav was still in shock.

Suddenly she started coughing as her throat went dry...making him comes out of shock.

Arnav touch her shoulder..".you wait here...I will come right now..".he runs to the nearby shop and brought a bottle of water.

When he returns khushi started coughing heavily...he immediately open the lid and makes her drink the water slowly.

Khushi looked at him while drinking water and smiled seeing his concern.
When she finished drinking she breath finally.

"Are you fine.".arnav asked.

Khushi nodded her head.

"So my laddgovernor is concerned about me...not bad khushi. ..this id a great achievement for you time to test his jealousy."..she smirked inwardly and gives him a full smile relieving him.

How is it guys.....