Her confession

Hii frnds ,
Thank you so much for your votes and comments of the previous update. Here is the next chapter. Hope you guys like it.

Well I planned to update this on 13 th. Since the last one week I'm updating my stories whenever I get time during my study leave. My exams were over at 13th and I planned to update it on the same day. But when I update ISHQ the comments were less than 20 and I was really upset. So I couldn't write anything for some days. It's the first time I'm saying all these things.
The next update will be surely based on your responses guys.

Arnav holds her hand tightly. "I know you loves me khushi. But I was really scared. When ever I look at your face I  remember about the betrayal of Rahul". Khushi tried to protest. Arnav gives her a small smile. "I know you aren't like them. You are a very good person khushi. I don't know if I could ever loves you with the same intensity as yours. You are the most selfless soul I had ever met. But I'm scared Khushi. I'm not saying I can never love you. But I need time. All of this is new to me." He paused for a moment. "I won't stop you from leaving me khushi. I only give you pain until now. The decision will be solely yours. But I will miss you. I don't know if I love you or not but whenever I hurt you I felt a pain in my heart. Your tears and pain affect me the most. Can you give me one last chance. This time I won't disappoint you. " He looked at her hopefully.

Khushi took a deep breath. She looks at his hopeful eyes. "I know Arnavji what ever my bhai had done is unforgivable. But what's my mistake in it." She eyes starts to moist.

Arnav lowered his head feeling guilty. He knows that whatever she is saying is correct.

Khushi continued. "You are my first love. I don't know how and why but my heart starts falling for you since my 8th standard." A tear escaped from her eyes.

Arnav jerks his head and looks at her stunned. He opened his mouth to say something. But he is unable to speak any word. He never knew that she loves him from such a long time.

Khushi gives him a small smile. "I knew you are surprised. I was afraid Arnavji. You were my bhai's best friend. I was afraid that my love for you will break your friendship. So I decided to hide my feelings. Then you started dating sheethal." Once again her face reflects her pain. She looks at Arnav with a broken expression making his heart clench. "Do you know how much I cried learning about you and sheethal. That's the only reason I shifted to hostel. I didn't want to see you with sheethal. When I came back everything changed. Ratna maa told me about your breakup with sheethal". She paused for a moment.

Arnav's eyes were filled with tears hearing her each word. His guilt grew thousand times. How could he hurt her. How is he going to repay for all the painful words he said to her.

Khushi continued." I don't know what should I feel. Should I be happy that sheethal won't be in your life anymore. But thinking about your state all my happiness was gone. When you returned as ASR I knew that sheethal's betrayal made my like this. That's when I decided to tell you about my feelings. I was very confident that if sheethal's betrayal could turn you into ASR then my love can bring back Arnav".

She gives him a sad smile. "But I didn't knew that your every pain was related to me also. My face reminds you of the betrayal. "

Suddenly Arnav hugged her tightly making her still. Arnav's tears falls on her shoulders making her top wet.

"I'm sorry khushi. I'm so sorry. I didn't knew all these. Please give me one last chance". He pleaded.

Khushi can't believe what's happening. Arnav Singh Raizada is crying and apologizing her. Without her knowledge her hands went to his hair. She gently caressed his head.

"Sshhh.....I'm not angry with you Arnavji. "..she whispered.

Both of them sat like that for a long time. After a while Arnav withdraws from the hug. He cupped khushi's cheek who is looking at him with teary eyes." I'm sorry." He whispered.

Khushi shakes her head in denial. "You don't need to apologize this much Arnavji. I have also done equal mistake. You were really  uncomfortable in that game and you clearly told me about it. But I lost my control. Our relationship was going smoothly but I rushed and ruined everything. I'm so...".Arnav stops her from saying further.

"That was never your mistake khushi. It was your right and as a husband I shouldn't behaved like that. I even compared you to that disgusting woman. Even if you forgive me, I can never forgive my self. Whatever I told you still ringing in my ears". He said in a cracking voice.

Khushi wipes his tears. "Now no more crying ok. This look doesn't suit you Arnavji. I don't want to see you broken like this". She said.

Arnav gives her a small smile. He kissed her forehead making her close her eyes. Then he kissed her eyes. Khushi starts breathing heavily. As lips were about to capture her she placed her hand in between.

Arnav opens his eyes to find khushi smiling mischievously." You didn't get that promotion. Consider it as your punishment."

Arnav smiled.
He hugged her once again feeling blessed to have her in his life.
Let me love you khushi. Let me make all your dreams come true. That's the only thing I can do for your unconditional love. He said in his mind.

Next day

Airport

Khushi looks at the tickets in her hand with a pout. Because of their fight they had to quit from the competition.

Arnav hold her hand. "I'm sorry. "

Khushi rolled her eyes." Can you stop your sorry session . it's really irritating to hear same words again and again. I,m tired of hearing this word since yesterday night. If you want to say sorry just go to a vacant room and say how many sorry you want. Please don't disturb me". She clasped her hand and gritted her teeth.

Arnav opens his mouth hearing her. Shaking his head he sat straight. He knows that it's really dangerous to talk to her now.

Sid comes to them with a smile. "Hello guys..."

Arnav smiled at him. After hearing khushi's confession he isn't feeling jealous of sid.

But khushi's expression changed seeing sid. Whatever he told her yesterday comes to her mind.

"Are you guys going back". Sid asked casually.

"Haa. We decided to quit the game." Arnav said.

He observed that khushi isn't even looking at sid. He hold her cheek. "What happened khushi. Are you alright".

Khushi just nodes her head." Let's go Arnavji". She hold his hand and drags him without acknowledging sid.

Sid looks at their retreating figure with a smirk.

How is it guys. . .