First Day as Mrs.ASR

Hii friends, thank you so much for your votes and comments. Here is the next part, hope you all like it. 

  Sun rays peeped in through the room. Khushi frowned her brows. Whole night she can't sleep peacefully because of the uncomfortable couch. The couch was too small for a comfortable sleep. Her back was aching terribly. She gets up and hold a hand on her back for support. Her eyes land on Arnav who is sleeping comfortable. "Laadgovernor. Here I'm suffering pain because of him and he is sleeping too peacefully". She murmured. 

But lost in his innocent face while sleeping. She smiled at the thought about him being her husband and enters the washroom. 

Arnav opens his eyes to see a smiling Khushi with a cup of coffee." Good morning Arnavji...". She said showing her full teeth. Arnav just nodded his head and took the coffee. He was irritated with her wifey duties. He just don't need her. he thought and sipped the coffee.

Suddenly he heard her anxious voice. "How is the coffee Arnavji..".she is looking at him in tension. Arnav find the coffee as damn delicious. But he didn't say a word and in return glared at her putting the empty cup back. And enters washroom. 

Ratna looked at sight before her smiling. Both khushi and Arnav is decending from the stairs. 

They looked like a match made from heaven despite of the fact that one having a contend smile and the other have an irritated expression. As they neared her khushi bents and touched her feet while Arnav hugged his mom.

"Chote after breakfast you need to leave Khushi bitiya for phagphere rasam". Ratna said cupping his cheek. 

"I don't have time for all these maa. If she wants to go she can go by herself". He rolled his eyes while saying. Khushi's smile dropped and she looked down sadly. Ratna noticed the change in her. she looked at her son angrily. "I'm not asking you chote. I'm saying you. you need to follow it." She said 

Arnav muttered some curses for khushi under her breath and nodded at his mom.

At car

Both of them were silent. Khushi is enjoying the sight through the window while Arnav is damn frustrated. 

"So you are enjoying it right". He said out of the blue. 

"Huh.".Khushi looked at him confused. He stopped the car and faced her. 

His next words were the painful words which he ever said to her and which she could never forget. Enjoying the status of raizada bahu right. He taunt her. 

Khushi looked at him shocked while he continued. "I know what do you want. You need the wealth of Raizadas and the status of being ASR's wife right. Great you are succeeded in it". He said with a gritted teeth. And continued to hurt her with venomous words. "So may be madam just want to sit down and relax now. will you have the time for your office work from now on". He said mockingly while clenching his fists. 

Her eyes brimmed with tears while she continued to look him painfully. How can he misjudge her. did she ever asked for his money. The answer is a big no. She wiped her tears determinedly and replied him back." Not every one are gold diggers Arnavji. I will join the office tomorrow it self. And I don't need your money. I just needs you Arnavji not your money. From now own I won't use it even you asked me to do that. one day you will realise my truth Arnavji, and I'm ready to wait till that day". She said looking into his eyes. 

Arnav can see the sincerity and love in her eyes, which is ready to melt his heart. But he didn't let his heart over power his mind and flashed a mocking smile to her starting the car. 

Arnav dropped her outside Gupta house. "I won't come inside and never expect me to pick you up. I have better works to do". He said curtly and drive away leaving behind a sad Khushi. 

she closed her eyes taking a long breath to hold her pains and opens her eyes plastering a fake smile on her face. She won't fall weak. She will surely win him. She chanted in her mind and enters the house.

Arnav is typing furiously. He was damn frustrated. He knows that his words hurt her badly. They were friends in the past so he never hurt her like that till now. "Dammit..I shouldn't have said that much. May be she is not like that". his heart chanted. But his brain never let it rule. It replied "and who knows may be she is really a gold digger". He closed his eyes and leaned on the chair while his heart and mind continued to struggle.

Finally he said to himself." I don't care whether she is a gold digger or not. She can do whatever she want and i will never let her to come close to me. and will never love her."

Garima is forcing khushi to call Arnav from the past hour." Khushi call bitwa. It's also a part of the rasam". She said caressing khushi's head. 

Khushi looked at her helplessly. "Maa..woh..arnavji is in a meeting. He already informed that he will be late. Another 3 hrs are there for to finish the meeting". She lied. 

Garima sighed. Khushi quickly comfort her. "but don't worry maa. Ratna maa sent a car for me. i will come with Arnavji next time..promise.".she said consoling. Garima quickly hugged her daughter. how much you love him beta. She said in her mind. 

"Tik. Hai..beta".sashi too blessed his daughter.

Khushi enters RM to see a very upset ratna." What happend maa". She rushed to her. 

"I'm sorry bitiya..please forgive me". her eyes were misted. Khushi looked at her confused. What happend maa. She wiped the tears. 

"I know Arnav really torture you a lot. I shouldn't have forced him for the marriage. Your life is spoiled now. i'm sorry beta". She cried. 

Khushi hugged her tight." Never say that maa. She then holds her hand. I know that he won't accept me soon because of his past. But maa I love him and i have full faith on my love. One day he will realise it and I'm ready to wait."

Ratna looked at the selfless girl before her. her chote is really lucky to have her in his life. But that fool haven't realise it yet.