Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada

Hii frnds, thank you so much for your votes and comments here is the next part. hope you all like it.

  Ratna tried to convince Arnav. "Chote please, Khushi bitiya also have dreams about her marriage like any other girl. How can we deny that. and how can we convince her family. they will be upset Chote". She said.

But Arnav didn't listen to her and give a frustrated groan. "Mom I agreed for this marriage just because of you. I don't love her and never will loves her. so my decision is final. If you want my marriage it will happen as per my choice. Otherwise just forget about it". He said in a final tone. Ratna sighed defeated. It will be impossible to convince her son. 

At the court room

Khushi looked at the pen in her hand. with one sign she will become his wife. She turned her head and looked at him, who didn't even spare a look at her till now. she sighed deeply. He never cared about her feelings. But she just loves him too much. It was really difficult for her to convince her parents. They were totally against the idea of court marriage. Finally it was Ratna maa who makes them agree for it. 

Closing her eyes she silently prayed to the god that one day her Arnavji will loves her. she is ready to wait for that day till her last breath. 

She signed the documents mentally chanting the vows to be with him. The bidaai was a really heart breaking moment for Khushi. she never stayed away from her parents. She hugged them and cried a lot. Garima wipes her tears. "Ab bas..no more crying. You can come and meet us when ever you want. We live in the same town only". 

Khushi chuckled with tears at the attempts of her mother to console her. she nods her head and once again hugged her parents. 

Arnav never paid attention to her throughout the journey while Khushi's eyes are only on him. She never expect him to wipe her tears and tell sweet nothings to lift her mood, but at least he can say something to console her. she pouted sadly and looked outside. The rest of the journey completed as Arnav busy with his phone and Khushi looks outside the window lost in her thoughts. 

Khushi was lost in her thoughts that she didn't realize they reached the Raizada mansion. She got startled when the driver opens the door for her. she looks up to Arnav hoping that he will give a hand to help her. but he silently stood there waiting with a disinterested expression on his face. She sighed and get down realizing that winning his heart is really going to be difficult for her. 

Ratna welcomed them with the arathi. They bent down to take her blessings. All this while Arnav had a firm expression on his face. 

"Chote you need to lift Khushi bitiya in your arms". Ratna said.

Arnav looked at her shocked then becomes angry. "What the hell mom. I'm not doing it". He shouted feeling irritated. Khushi's face fell hearing his words. She looked down sadly. 

Both Ratna and Raj looked at Arnav with a stern expression. This is our family tradition Chote. You should follow it. They said in a serious note.

Arnav groaned frustrated and picked Khushi in his arms without any warning and started walking. Khushi gasped with his sudden action. She looked at his face shocked while her body shivered by the touch of him. But he didn't even spared a look. He makes her stand on her feet as soon as they entered the hall. Khushi looked here and there nervously. 

Ratna comes to her." Bitiya you comes with me". turns to Arnav. " Chote you needs to wait here till I calls you". she left with Khushi to Arnav's room. 

Arnav stood there frustrated. "Now I need permission to enter my own room. Great he thought. Wait and watch Khushi I will never let you claim my things. soon you will realize your position". He smirked.

Ratna makes Khushi sat on the center of the bed." Beta I knows that Arnav is extremely harsh on you. my Arnav lost his believe in love because of that girl. He stopped living. From then his only aim is success and money. I need my son back Khushi. I need the happiness of him. I know that you can definitely change him, because you loved him unlike others. Will you beta". She asked hopefully. 

Khushi holds her hand and nodded positively. "I don't know what future holds for me maa. But I will never leave his side. It's my promise to you". 

Ratna hugged her happily. "And remember one thing. You are also my daughter. If Arnav bothers you you can complaint to me and I will teach him a lesson." She said smiling. 

Khushi giggled hearing that. 

"Acha now I'm leaving and will send Arnav up. If not he will eat my head today". Ratna chuckled and exit the room not before kissing Khushi's forehead. 

Khushi sat there hell nervous. She don't know how will Arnav react. But one thing was sure. He won't be caring and lovable today like in the movies. She silently prayed closing her eyes. 

Arnav enters the room cursing Khushi for putting him in this condition. But he stood rooted in his tasks. Khushi sat there at the center of bed. Her red and green lehenga makes her an eternal beauty. He was mesmerized by her looks. He knows that she is pretty. But seeing her like this knocked out his senses. Suddenly he recollects every thing and walks towards her in anger. 

Khushi feels that her heart beats rising as Arnav comes near her. He stood before her. "I don't want to sleep with you". He announced. 

Khushi looked at him wide eyes. She is scared and confused. "But Arnavji.....".Arnav cuts her in middle. "You can sleep on the couch or floor or whatever you prefer. I don't want to share my bed with you". Seeing her shocked form. "Don't get surprised Khushi. did I already mentioned to you that I will never loves you and bed share karna is bahhot door ki bath hein". 

Khushi looked at him digesting his words. Then she silently gets down from the bed and walked to the couch. She don't have any energy left for fighting.