The Proposal and Decision

hii frnds thank you so much for your votes and comments. here is the next part. hope you like it. 

  After Guptas left Ratna asked hp to call Arnav. 

Arnav comes downstairs immediately." What happend maa." He asked sitting next to her.
"Chote I want you to fulfill my dream". She said holding his hand.

"What are you saying maa. I don't understand". Arnav frowned. 

"Chote I want you to marry Khushi Bitiya. She is a very nice girl. Please Chote at least do this for me". 

Arnav looked at his mother with an unbelievable expression. "How could you mom. Don't you know that I hate marriage. I don't believe in this". He said in a low voice which clearly states that he is very angry. 

Ratna once again tried." I know chote. But not everyone is like Sheethal. Why are you wasting your life for her". 

Arnav closed his eyes in frustration." Mom I don't want to discuss about this matter ever again". He said in a final tone.

Ratna looked at him angrily." Fine if this is your decision then I won't eat anything till you agree for the proposal". She said in a challenging tone. 

Arnav gives her a sarcastic grin." you are hoping for the impossible thing. It will never happen". 

"We will see that chote." Ratna said and walked towards her room.

At night

Arnav is tossing and turning in the bed. He thought that his mother was joking. But she is damn serious. Like she said she didn't eat anything at night. Raj and he tried their maximum to make her eat. But she is stubborn in her decision. 

Arnav finally opened his eyes and walks towards the pool side. He is really worried for his mother. Why can't she understand my decision. He thought himself. I can't let mom suffer because of me. he started thinking about his mother demand. Raj knocked the door breaking his trance. 

"Yes dad. please come." Arnav walked near him. 

Raj sighed defeated and enters the room. "She is not listening chote. Now the matter is in your hands". He patted arnav's shoulder.

Arnav hugs him suddenly." Dad you know about me naa. How can I dad". he asked like a child.

Raj stroke his head lightly." I know beta. But just try. Khushi betiya is very nice girl. You can never get such a gem like her."

"I know dad she is a nice girl. In fact she had a crush on me. I know everything. But dad what if she turns out like Sheethal". Arnav whispered.

Raj tightly hugs him." Never chote. Khushi bitiya is not like that. you have my words on it".
Arnav withdraws from the hug and nodes at his dad unsure. 

"Now disclose this matter to your mom and just ends her hunger strike". Raj dragged arnav to their room.

Arnav sat near his mother. "Mom I'm ready for this marriage". Ratna cupped her cheek smiling through her tears. "Sach chote". 

Arnav nodes his head. "But only for you mom. I don't love her. I'm doing this just for your sake. Now stop this all and eats your food OK". 

Ratna nodes her head." I know chote you are doing this for me. but Khushi bitiya is a very nice girl. I'm damn sure that one day you will definitely fall for her". she thought in her mind.

Morning gupta house

"Ji ratnaji. Tik hai". Garima ended the call and turns to see a very anxious Khushi. 

"Why did Ratna aunty called this early mom". Khushi inquired her.

Garima smiled at her enthusiastic child." Arnav bitwa agreed for the proposal". 

Khushi jumped from her seat." Is that true amma". She asked Garima grinning ear to ear. 

Garima smiled seeing the happiness of her daughter and nodded. Khushi started to jump in happiness. "I need to meet Arnavji soon amma. See you later". She rushed to the door .

Khushi ran through the corridor of AR. Can't wait to see her Arnavji. 

Khushi knocked the cabin and enters. "Ar......seeing his glare...I mean sir. Ratna aunty called us today and she......"..Khushi fidgeted with the end of her duppatta feeling shy. 

Arnav rolled his eyes seeing that." miss Gupta. I want to talk about the same". He sighed and continue. "Never expect that i'm marrying you out of love. I'm doing this only for my mother and you don't need to worry. As the wife of Arnav Singh Raizada you will get a luxurious life beyond your imagination". Arnav said sarcastically. 

Khushi looked down feeling her eyes glisten. She know that he didn't love her but what is the need to say it directly to her. 

She just nodes head and walks out of the cabin sadly. Arnav looked at her retreating figure sadly. He didn't want to be harsh on her. but it is necessary that she needs to know the reality of their marriage. He can't give her false hopes. Now it's entirely her decision that she is willing to marry him or not. He sighed and continues his work. 

Khushi walks up to her cabin sadly. Suddenly NK appears before her. 

"Hey sweetie why are sad". He asked frowning.

"Nothing NK. Arnavji agreed for our marriage". She said gloomily. Nk's eyes wide in shock." So you should be happy naa. Why are you sad."

"But he didn't love me naa." She pouted sadly. 

Nk rolled his eyes." What's new in this you already know naa he didn't loves you". 

Khushi looked away feeling angry at him making fun of her. but his next words feel like a new inspiration for her. " sweetie it's your duty to make him fall in love with you". NK said as a matter of fact.

Khushi thanked him smiling." Thank you so much NK. I will surely make him fall in love with me. how can he escape from the charms of Khushi Kumari Gupta". She lift her imaginary collar making NK laugh at her antics.