Sweetie or Mad woman

Hii friends thank you so much for your votes and comments. here is the next part..

  Khushi sat on her chair sniffing." Laad governor always scolds me". she said while sniffing and wiping her tears at the same time. 

"Sweetie .......".NK barged inside her cabin only to find her silently crying. At first he was shocked. Then it clicked his mind. He walked near her with a smile.

"What happend sweetie did your lover boy made you cry again". He asked chuckling. 

Khushi glared at him and continued to wipe her tears pouting. NK wiped her tears "awwwee my sweetie why did you loved that rakshas". He said pulling her cheeks.

"Nk.......". She glared at him and shoved his hand away. NK sighed." OK madam I won't call him rakshas. Only you have the right. But don't forget that he is my buddy.."

Khushi noded her head cutely while NK continued. "Now what did he do that my sweetie cried this much.haan". NK asked cupping her cheek.

Khushi narrated the whole incident. NK looked at her wide eyed." Khushi are you mad. Who told you to change his designs. You know naa how much he hates when someone cross his words. Pagal hai kya khushi". 

Khushi pouted looking down." I really don't knows that he will behave in this way. I just thought to help him". 

Nk sighed and wiped her cheek." It's ok sweetie. I will make him understand you don't worry. Ok. Now just smile." He said encouraging her. 

Khushi smiled slightly. At the same time arnav barged inside the cabin. He looked both of them sternly. "I think the company pays you two for work not for gossiping and romancing". He glared at them.

NK cluthched his chest dramatically." Oh GOD buddy you just broke my heart. If I romance with her then what will happen to my Lav. My La baby will be upset.......".he stopped seeing the deadly stare of Arnav. He smiled sheepishly and runs from the cabin leaving Khushi in the lion's den.
Arnav looked at Khushi while Khushi looked down fearfully. 

He started talking." Ms.Gupta the clients approved your idea and so your job is saved". He said with an expressionless face. 

Khushi looked at him shocked and then her lips curved into a beautiful smile.

"Oh thank you devi mayya". She squeled in happiness." Thank you Arnavji..".seeing his glare." I mean sir thank you sir."

Arnav curtly nodes his head and left the cabin. Khushi watched him going with a frustrated expression. "Rakshas can't he smile even a bit. Here I'm waiting for his just one smile he didn't care at all". She huffed and continues her job with a smiling face.

In arnav's cabin

He is going through some files but his mind were wandered around his past.

"Sheethal what the hell are you saying. You are my girlfriend and you slept with him". He yelled at the top of his voice. 

"Calm down Arnav. Why are you overreacting". Sheethal said least bothered about him.

"Overreacting!!!Sheethal we love each other and you are saying that you slept with him". He exclaimed

"Love!!!". Sheethal laughed at his face. "There is nothing like love arnav. I just pretend because of your wealth and or my carrer. You misjudged it as love. But what to do rishi is more rich and handsome than you. he even gifted me a car". 

Arnav looked at her shocked." What are you saying sheethal." He asked in disbelief
"That's the truth Arnav I don't loves you. but that's not only my problem. You can ask every girl around you. they all loves you because of your wealth and looks". Sheethal said with a mocking tune.

He excludes the feeling of love from his heart that day. Now he believes that every girl is after his money. That's why he don't have a girlfriend after Sheethal. Sighing he continued to read the file.

Late in the evening

He walked inside the house feeling surprised to see the Gupta family there. It's not that they didn't comes to their home. but it's going to be night and they never stayed back in Raizada mansion after evening.

He greeted them and bend down to take their blessings. At the same time Khushi entered with dessert for all of them. Arnav rolled his eyes seeing Khushi and left from there. Khushi pouted looking at his retreating figure." Laadgovernor never acknowledge me". she said sighing.

Arnav is watering his plants after freshen up. Khushi knocked the door and enters inside.

"What do you want Khushi". arnav said sternly.

"Woh Arnavji ". Arnav glared at her. But khushi seems unaffected." What Arnavji now my duty got over and I don't need to calls you as sir. So I can call you Arnavji. Right Arnavji." Khushi said enthusiastically.

Arnav rolled his eyes frustrated and continues his job. "There is no use while speaking with this mad woman". he thought mentally.