Tables turned

Thank you so much for your votes and comments of the previous update.  From this chapter onwards you will see a new khushi. Hope you guys like it. Eagerly waiting for your views.

Arnav looked around frantically. But there is no trace of khushi. He bends and took her phone from the ground. "Khushi. .".he called once again but there is no answer.

Arnav rushed inside the venue. "Dammit where is she..".he runs his hand through his hairs.

"Heyyy....did my wife comes here. .." he ask a man standing next to him.

"Can you show her picture". Asked the man.

Arnav took out his phone. But just then he remembered that he doesn't have any picture of khushi in his phone. He gulped realising it. The guilt began to consume his mind. He shakes his head in deniel and rushed outside.

Khushi is walking aimlessly. Arnav's words still ringing in her ears. Tears were flowing freely from her eyes but she made no efforts to wipe it. She sits on a nearby bench when she feels weak to stand on her feet.

"I know that it's my mistake. I shouldn't have kissed him. But..".a sob escapes from her mouth." Arnavji said he hates everything about me. Why did he hate me to this extend devimayya. Why can't he understand my love for him. He said. ..I...I'm also...like sheethal..." she covered her face with palms and wept.

After sometime she wipes her tears. "From now on khushi won't disturb you Arnavji. I will never interfere in your life. I don't want to trouble. I will soon go away from your life. You can live happily after that." She said in her mind. And started walking to the hotel.

Arnav is still searching for khushi. Everything he said to khushi is flooding in his mind. He is feeling suffocated with emotions. He knows that he is wrong. It's not khushi's mistake. She is his wife and he can't blame her for that.

Arnav wipes his sweat. "Please be safe khushi. I know I hurt you alot. I shouldn't have said that. You are not like sheethal". He said in his mind.

He regretted every word of his. How can he compare sheethal and khushi. He continued to search for her on the way.

"Dammit. ..how can I forget. The key is with khushi. She must have gone to the hotel." He realised suddenly and rushed to the hotel.

At the hotel

"Khushi. ..".he opened the door and walks in. Khushi is sitting on the bed. He sighed in relief seeing her.

He is panting and sweating because of the rush. Khushi doesn't seem to be affected by his presence. She is just sitting on the bed staring nothing particular.

He walked towards her with slow steps. He don't know how to rectify his mistake. There is only one thing he knows and that is he needs to earn her forgiveness at any cost.

He cleared his throat to grab her attention. He can sense that khushi stiffen but she doesn't change her position.

"Khushi. ..woh...I...I shouldn't have...".he starts to explain but khushi stops him in middle showing her hand.

"You don't need to apologise arnavji. It's me who should apologise. You have already told me many times that I meant nothing for you. I should have understand that. Even after knowing that you hates me, it was me who bothers you everytime with my stupid love. I should have realized my worth." Khushi said looking straight into his eyes.