His past continuous. ...

Hii frnds,
Thank you so much for your votes and comments of the previous update. I know I'm late. My Internet pack got expired and I didn't have the permission to go to the town and recharge it because of my health . Finally yesterday I recharged it on my way to college. Hope you guys like it. Eagerly waiting for your views.

" Sheethal pretended as she is worried about my absence."

His mind drifted towards the past which change him completely.

Flashback

"Arnav why didn't you tell me you are going abroad." She asked walking near him. She tried to cup his cheeks but arnav back off. "Do you know how much worried I was".

Arnav glared at her furiously. "Cut the crap sheethal. I know everything about you. I have witnessed your cheap acts with Rahul." He said gritting his teeth.

Sheethal got shocked for a moment. But then she sighed and a smile was there on her face. "So finally you comes to know about everything. I don't need to play this role of very innocent sheethal..."she blinked her eyes.

She chuckled seeing the hatred for her in his eyes. "What the big deal Arnav. You saw me and Rahul together....everyone does that Arnav. ....you can't expect everyone to be loyal to you. Everyone have their own wishes and dreams. Why are you frustrated this much. I was always ready for a physical relationship but it was you who delayed it by saying the name of marriage. So I went to other people. Simple." She said with a smirk never leaving her face.

"Sheethal what the hell are you saying. You are my girlfriend and you slept with him. May be that's not a big deal for you but for me it is. How could you do this. And Rahul....how could you compel him...". He yelled at the top of his voice. 

Sheethal laughed maniacally hearing him. "Compel.....and him....ok let me tell you one thing. Did you know what he said to me when we met first. When I asked him who is your best friend , he didn't said your name. He tells me about you as the only heir of AR group of industries. He never said anything about you or your name....but abouth the money and power of Raizadas all the time. That's when I vowed that I will make you fall in love with me. And like a fool you believed me very easily. " She said.

Arnav got shocked hearing her. So everything was a bloody plan for her. "I thought you loved me..".his voice cracked at the end.

"Love!!!". Sheethal laughed at his face. "There is nothing like love arnav. I just pretend because of your wealth and or my carrer. You misjudged it as love. That's the truth Arnav I don't loves you. but that's not only my problem. You can ask every girl around you. they all loves you because of your wealth and looks". Sheethal said with a mocking tune.

Arnav closed his eyes in pain. "O
Fine..I don't care about whatever you had done to me.....but please be loyal to atleast Rahul. I think he loves you very much." He said finally gathering himself.

Sheethal chuckled "I guess you don't know the picture yet arnav. Whatever is there between me and Rahul isn't love. That's lust....only lust. I'm not his first neither he was mine". Seeing Arnav's shocked face. "Oh....I  guess you don't know much about your best friend. That's really sad. Do you know why he wanted to become a lawyer. He wants to become the legal advisor of AR. He needs your company....then he will kill everyone in your family. "

Arnav gasped. He shakes his head as "no...no Rahul won't do that.I know him. It's you who is playing games. "He said.

Sheethal smirked. "Ok now see everything by yourself. "
She took her phone and dialled Rahul. She put the call on speaker.  "Baby....Your bestie comes to know about all our plans. He is leaving the country. "

Rahul. ..from the other end..".shit. ...I told you to be careful sheethal. How did he comes to know". .

Sheethal. "..he had seen us in your house on that day. "

She heard the sound of something breaking. "I told you naa....I will come to your house..then what was the need to come here. Now see...what happened. Because of you all this happened. .....shit.....what will I do now. I won't leave you sheethal. .".Rahul screamed from the other end.

She faced Arnav who just stood there as a statue unable to understand everything. "I guess now you understand things better. And don't worry about your friend and me...now I'm with Rishi. I thought to choose you But what to do Rishi is more rich and handsome than you. he even gifted me a car". 

Arnav didn't said anything. His mind is trying really hard to get a grip. Sheethal turned to go. "Remember one thing Arnav. ....every girl will only love you for your money. There is no place for love in this modern world. If you ever want me....just give me a call...I won't disappoint you.."she winked at him and walked away.

Flashback ends

Arnav covered his face with his hands. Tears were flowing continuously from his eyes. Khushi stroke his hair gently. "Bhai always fought with dad for money. He always demands for more money and that's when papa complained to you about that. We thought that he changed. Because he never fought for money after that. Recently NK told me that it was you who fulfilled his every demand after that day. Bhai always tells papa that he will enjoy all the luxuries in this world. But I never knew that he could do this..."khushi said in her mind with a sigh.

Arnav holds her hand tightly. "I know you loves me khushi. But I was really scared. When ever I look at your face I  remember about the betrayal of Rahul". Khushi tried to protest. Arnav gives her a small smile. "I know you aren't like them. You are a very good person khushi. I don't know if I could ever loves you with the same intensity as yours. You are the most selfless soul I had ever met. But I'm scared Khushi. I'm not saying I can never love you. But I need time. All of this is new to me." He paused for a moment. "I won't stop you from leaving me khushi. I only give you pain until now. The decision will be solely yours. But I will miss you. I don't know if I love you or not but whenever I hurt you I felt a pain in my heart. Your tears and pain affect me the most. Can you give me one last chance. This time I won't disappoint you. " He looked at her hopefully.

How is it guys. . . What should khushi do..