His First Plan

Hii frnds, thank you so much for your votes and comments. here is the next part of the story. hope you all like it.

At Night

Khushi looked at the time. It's getting mid night and Arnav doesn't arrive yet. Ratna and Raj had already gone to sleep as she promised to wait for him. She once again dialed his number and he cuts the call on the first ring itself. She sighed frustrated. 

"Hey devimayya, what will I do with this khadoos. Here I'm waiting for him with an empty stomach and he is not even lifting my calls." She mumbled and sat on the chair tired. 

At the same time the door got opened and Arnav walks in. Khushi quickly runs to him." Why didn't you pick up my calls". She asked angrily. But he just ignored her and walk. 

She runs behind him. "I will heat the food while you freshen up". By saying this she rushed to the kitchen. 

It's been half an hour that he went to freshen up. Khushi walked to their room to call him. But she got shocked seeing him sleeping on the bed. Her eyes brimmed with tears. She quickly walks away wiping her tears and put all the food on the refrigerator. She lost her appetite. 

"He doesn't even care about me". she said in her mind sadly. Then shakes her head. "Khushi you are too much. Didn't you know that he hates love. It's your duty to make him believe in love. Never give up Khushi". she mentally patted herself and walked to their room. 

She looked at the couch sadly. Her back is still aching now and once again she needs to sleep on it. "How can he be so mean". She cursed in her mind and laid on the couch pouting. 

Morning

Arnav opens his eyes to find Khushi sleeping on the couch. For a second he was lost in her beauty. She looks like an innocent child and the sun rays falling on her gives her an angelic look. The vibration of his phone break his trance. He has an early meeting and needs to leave within 1 hr. He looked at the sleeping form of Khushi. He needs to wake her up but at the same time he doesn't want to call her. suddenly one idea clicked in his mind. He looked at the alarm clock smirking. 

He placed the clock near her ear and start the alarm. Khushi jerks from her sleep shouting. She looks here and there to analyse the surroundings and her eyes falls on a smirking Arnav. She looked at him angrily. 

"We need to leave in 1 hr". He said ignoring her glares and walked away. Khushi sat there holding her head. because of his prank her head is aching now. 

At the meeting

Khushi rushed through the corridor. Arnav refuses to give lift to her as she was 5 minutes late. But what can she do. The hunger and the headache makes her dizzy, that's why she took time for breakfast. But he doesn't even care. There is only 10 minutes for the meeting. 

She settled herself beside him. But he looked at her angrily. She took her notepad and pen to take notes. But he stops her. 

"Wait...Mrs. Raizada you don't need to do this from now on. He smirked at her. I'm appointing you as the assistant of designer Rakesh. You won't be my PA from now on".
Khushi looked at him shockingly. "But..what did I do. Why are you transferring me.".she asked. 

"Because I have found someone better than you, Ms. Lavanya Kashyap". He added. Khushi looked him with hurtful expression. She knows his intention, she only expect this kind of behavior. But she can never stop feeling hurt. Her eyes brimmed with tears. 

Arnav looked at her side to see Khushi looking at him with a painful expression. She just nodes her head and left the room. Regret filled in his mind. He doesn't intend to hurt her this much. All he wanted to send her away from his life. He closed his eyes and leaned on the chair as her hurtful eyes flashed in front of his eyes. 

Khushi went out of the cabin. On her way she doesn't notice NK. NK waved his hand in front of her eyes to make her come out of her dreamy state. She looked at him startled. "Oye...what happend. Why are you so lost". He asked concerned. 

"Arnavji appointed Lavanya as his new PA". She said with moist eyes. 

NK's face turn white with horror. "What..is he mad. Doesn't he knows about lavanya's character. She is such an arrogant lady who always insults you". he looked at the fallen face of khushi. "OK. OK don't worry. What's your new job". 

"I'm Rakesh sir's assistant." She whispered. 

Nk slaps her head. "khushi definitely he is seeking some revenge now. Rakesh sir is such a cruel person, he won't allow you to rest even one minute. I was under him for two weeks and felt that I haven't done that much job in two years. But may be sir won't torture you. you are Mrs. ASR naa."

Khushi shakes her head." Do you think Arnavji will allow that. That khadoos must have said Rakesh sir to torture me more. But I won't give up. I need to see how much this Raizada will run from my love." She said angrily and walked away. 

Nk looked at her retreating figure sadly." Hope you get all your happiness Khushi". he said in his mind. 

Arnav Singh raizada looked the person before him." Look Ms. Kashyap this is the last chance I'm giving you. You can be my secretary for the next two weeks and after that there will an interview for the candidates". 

Lavanya nodes her head and left the cabin. Arnav leaned on his chair. "I need to continue this game, otherwise Khushi won't back out. If I shower my money on Lavanya she will feel jealous obviously. I'm also waiting for that moment so that I can throw you out of my name". He smirked.