Party??

Hiii frnds, I'm sorry for being late. I returned to my home only by yesterday evening, that's why I was late updating the stories and as med is closed now I had to retype the updates. there will be slight change as I don't exactly remember the dialogues. Only some parts of my stories are written in my book. So there will a slight change for the remaining updates.  

Thank you so much for all those who voted and commented. here is the next part guys. hope you all like it. 

Arnav dialed for Rakesh. Rakesh comes inside his cabin knocking. "Sir did you call me".

Arnav nodded." Yes Rakesh. From today onward Khushi will be your assistant".

Rakesh looked at him confused." But sir madam is........".he started only to get interrupted by Arnav.

"Don't you dare to argue with me Rakesh. Listen to me carefully". Rakesh nodes his head. "from this moment Khushi will be your assistant. And don't give her any consideration. She will be just an employee here. Not my wife. So just treat her that way like you treat every other people under yours. Just give her more works". He finished.

Rakesh looked at him wide eyes. But didn't dare to deny his orders. "As you say sir". he replied.

Arnav smirked at him." Good. You can go now." Rakesh lefts the cabin.

Wait and watch Khushi you will definitely run away from this. He said with a lopsided smirk.

At Rakesh's cabin

Khushi gave him the file. "Sir the work is completed".

Rakesh takes the file and give her another three. "I need a report on these three files within 2 hours". He ordered.

Khushi widened her eyes. "But sir it's really difficult. Please give me 2 more hours". She requested.

"I can't do anything madam. It's the order of asr. If you have any complaints you can talk to him". He replied carelessly.

Khushi pouted and walked out of the room. She knows that it is no use in talking with Arnav. She sits on her chair and starts the work mentally cursing him." Rakshas always torture me. but i won't back out one day you will definitely fall in love with me".

Somehow she managed to complete the work in two hours. She looked at the time and see that it's already six in the evening. Office time is completed and she is free now. she smiled at the thought and walked to Arnav's cabin.

She knocked the door. "Come in" he replied. She walked in. His face become stiff on seeing her. "shall we leave". she asked.

Arnav glared at her." who are you to command me. you can go by your own. Don't make me waste my time". He barked at her.

Khushi sighed. "I'm not commanding you. it's just that what will I reply if maa asked me about you when i comes to home. that's why I inquired". She explained.

Arnav calmed down a little. "I'm not coming with you. tell mom that I have a business party". He said and left the cabin without waiting for her reply.

Khushi looked at him open mouthed. "Arrogant singh raizada". She mumbled. And leaves.

At night

Khushi was arranging her clothes suddenly her phone rings with NK's name.

"Hello NK". She attend the call

"Khushi you didn't go with ASR" He asked immediately.

"No". Khushi frowned." Arnavji went to a business party".

"Dammit khushi. that was a couple party and ASR went with lavanya. The whole staff is gossiping about it. They were saying that ASR rejected the offer for this party earlier. At that time you were his pa. But today morning he informed them that he is coming with his partner". He said frustrated.

Khushi was shocked. "I will call you later NK". She managed to mumble and cuts the call. She stand there still. She can't believe that Arnav can do this to her. her eyes turn moist.

At the same time Arnav enters the room. He was shocked to see khushi with moist eyes. But he just ignored her and started searching his clothes.

"Did you go with lavanya". She asked. Arnav ignored her and continues searching.

"I'm asking you mr. Raizada. Did you go with lavanya.".she raised her voice.

Arnav turns to her. "haan. Now what do you want". He asked carelessly.

Khushi walked near him. "How could you do this to me?" she shouted. Hearing her shout Ratna comes running to their room.

"What happend khushi bitiya". She asked concerned.

Khushi hugs her. "maa he went to the couple party with lavanya as his date." She cried.

Ratna glared at Arnav. "What is this Arnav. You should go with khushi, she is your wife". Ratna scolded him.

"But I don't consider her as my wife". He screamed jerking ratna and khushi. "I'm like this. I didn't asked her to marry me. she can walk out of this relation at anytime. No one is stopping her."

Ratna looked at him sarcastically. "One day you will realize everything Arnav. And at that day you will be ashamed of your deeds. You will regret for this".

Arnav rolled his eyes and went inside the washroom. Ratna caressed khushi's hairs. "Sshh bitiya..Don't cry. You are my strong beta haina. Good girls won't cry.".She tried make her smile.

Khushi smiled and wiped her tears." I won't fall weak maa. I will definitely change Arnavji.".She said confidently.

Ratna smiled. "I know beta. Only you can fill happiness in my Arnav's life. I think you guys need to spend some time alone. Let me do something". She winked at Khushi. 

ratna left the room leaving khushi with a determined mind. "I need to teach this Arrogant Raizada a lesson. How dare he mess with Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada". she huffed. 

at the same time arnav comes out of the washroom. khushi looks at him sharply. 

"What?. Why are you looking at me like that?" he said irritated. 

khushi flared her nose. "It's my eyes. I will look wherever I want. "

arnav rolled his eyes." It's useless to talk to you. I have better jobs". he went to the bed for sleeping while khushi sat on the recliner planning her next moves.