Miss Gupta and her Rakshas

Hii guys here is the next part. Hope you like this one. 

  Khushi quickly follows him to the cabin. Every one looked at her with pity as she is going to the lion's den. Arnav Singh Raizada who is known as the king of fashion designs known by the name lion among his employees because of his temper. Who ever messes with him will surely pay for facing his wrath. They always pitied Khushi. Because Arnav Singh Raizada behave very rough to her. Yet she faces everything with a smile.

As soon as they enters his cabin Arnav turns around angirly to lashes out her. Khushi closed her eyes praying.

"What is the time now ms. Gupta ". He asked gritting his teeth.

"n..nine thirty sir....."..Khushi whispered looking down.

"And your duty time starts from......".he asked once again controlling his rage.

"e......eight thirty sir....."..Khushi starts to tremble as she knows about his anger and not sure about the punishment.

"Care to explain the reason ms. Gupta". When Khushi began to open her mouth he added "if it is related to the benefit of the company only".

Khushi quickly closed her mouth and looks down." I'm sorry sir....this won't happen again". She tried to apologize.

"You need to get punished ms. Gupta". He said seriously. "Your half day salary will be cut" and he just picks up two bulky files." I need a report on them before today night". He said with finality.

Khushi just nodes her head as she knows there will be no benefit if she pleaded. The sooner she obey his words that will be better for her. She quickly took the file and runs to her cabin.
In her cabin.

Khushi looked at the bulky file before her. "Laad governor couldn't be gentle. We were childhood friends haina. Ok you never consider me as one but I do. How could you do this to me". she pouted looking at his picture on her phone.

"Leave it Khushi. That's your fate. Who told you to love this heartless man". She sighed dramatically and started her work. 

At raizada mansion

Ratna opens the door to see Sashi and Garima. Her face beamed with a bright smile.
"Arreyy aap lok. Come..".she welcomed them warmly.

"Where is Raj ji". Sashi asked Ratna enquiringly. 

"I'm here Sashi ".Comes a quick reply from behind and Raj Raizada walks inside and hugs Sashi. All of them shared great bond because of their childhood friendship and their greatest wish is the marriage of Arnav and Khushi.

Ratna asked Garima enthusiastically. "Did you speak to Khushi bitiya about the proposal".

"Not yet. But she confirms that 's she loves Arnav. Once he agrees we can conduct the marriage". Garima said chirply.

"Haa.....".Ratna sighed..." I don't know where his life is turning.even after so many years he still can't forget the betrayal and refuses to get married". She said defeated.

"Don't worry Ratna everything will be alright." Garima consoled her.

Khushi is trying hard to complete the file. She even skipped her lunch. Her stomach starts growling.

"Don't embarrass me yaar".Khushi said to herself. "That khadoos won't even care if you eat or not". Khushi said grumpily looking at his pic.

Somehow she manages to manages to finish the file on time.

She knocked and enters his cabin." Sir the reports are ready". She said and submit it in front of him.

He indicated towards the shelf . as to put the reports there.

She comes near him. "Sir as I have completed before the given time. Can you please give me my salary".

Arnav stood there angered." Be in your limit. Ms. Gupta. Don't you dare to teach me" . He yelled at her face.

"Rakshas". She mumbled looking down.