Character Sketch

Heyy guyzz..Thank you for your support. Here is the character sketch of the story. Hope you like it.

  CHARACTER SKETCH

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA: Most eligible bachelor. Owns AR Fashion house which is number one in the country. He is rude and arrogant to the world except for his family. He was a sweet and caring person but after got cheated by his ex love he lost his believe in love and now hates it. Loves his mother a lot.Can do anything for the happiness of his mother except 'love and marriage'. Now he feels like every girls only needs his wealth and good looks. He is perfectionist and workaholic. Very popular for his anger.

RATNA SINGH RAIZADA: Mother of Arnav. Very sweet and humble person. Always wish to see the marriage of Arnav . she is a childhood friend of Garima.

RAJ SINGH RAIZADA: Father of Arnav. He loves his family a lot. He owns the Raizada Industries. He is very concerned about the future of his son because of his disinterest in marriage.

DEVYANI RAIZADA: Dadi of Arnav. Very sweet and loving person. 

KHUSHI GUPTA: PA of Arnav Singh Raizada. Has a huge crush on him. Used to love him since teenage because of their family friendship. But didn't tell Arnav because he already love some one else. After the betrayal from his love Arnav starts to keep distance from her and behave rudely with her also. She joined AR only for Arnav. But Arnav never acknowledge her and behave rudely like all the other employees.

SASHI GUPTA: Government employee. He loves his family especially his only daughter Khushi. He is very honest and humble person. Support his daughter for her dreams. Always look for the happiness of his lovely daughter than anything else.

GARIMA GUPTA: Mother of Khushi. Knows about Khushi's love towards Arnav. She also loves Arnav as her own son. So she doesn't have any objections. She pampers Khushi a lot. 

RAHUL GUPTA: Brother of Khushi. Lawyer . Lives in abroad from the past 4 years so didn't met his family for a long period of time. A big flirt and selfish person. Doesn't have feelings for anyone but pretend like love them to death. Married 3 years ago but no one knows about his wife in his family.

SHEETHAL MEHRA: Ex love of Arnav. Cheated him. Loved his money only. She is actually a gold digger. Now one of the models in London.

These are the main characters. Rest will be introduced as the story progresses.