Facing His Wrath

Heyy guyss..thank you fror your votes and comments. Here is the next part

  Arnav is damn frustrated since morning. His maa once again brought up the topic of his marriage. 

"Why can't she understand that I don't want to get married. Every woman are the same. They only need money and status. Dammit. Why can maa understand that not every one in the world is like her"". He exhaled.

Aman knocked the cabin." May I come in sir". 

Arnav comes out of his thoughts. "Yes Aman. Did they arrived". He asked while started to exit towards the conference room. 

"Yes sir. They are waiting for you". Informed Aman. Who is walking speedly to match his steps.
When passing in front of Khushi's cabin Arnav looked around for her. Where the hell is she. Why can't this stupid woman stands at one place. Didn't she knows the importance of this meeting. They are one of the major clients of AR designs. So the presentation should be perfect. And she is missing with the presentation. Great. Arnav thought to himself.

"Where is ms. Gupta".He asked Aman sternly.

Aman gulped. As he knows that now Khushi will be in great trouble. "Sir she said that before starting the meeting she would be there in the conference room. She just goes for the final checking of the presentation." Aman said looking down.

Arnav looked Aman sharply. "If she is not here you better type her termination letter. Got that Aman". 

Aman nodded fearfully and silently praying khushi to come soon.

Arnav enters the conference room greeting his clients. He knows that how much he is frustrated with his life he can't show that to his clients. He can very well manage his professional life without mingling it with the personal. After all that makes him one of the most successful business man.

As they began to be seated in their respected chairs. Khushi enters with an apology for being late.

Arnav looked at her with immense anger. Khushi gulped seeing his rage.  

"Khushi. Today he will definitely kills you. heyyy Devi Maiyyaa he is angry now itself then what will be his state after seeing the presentation". Khushi thought nervously. 

She quickly began with the presentation as she doesn't want to face his wrath. 

Khushi was explaining their new collections. But wait. Arnav looked at the screen shocked. He asked her to introduce rainy collections with long sleeves that they didn't feel cold. But she changed the idea. He sees that she is explain the rainy collections not as the way he asked her to do. 

Khushi unaware of his burning rage. Continued with the presentation. 

"See this is our new winter collection. We used clothes with light materials that they get dry easily. So it will be helpful for the people to dry themselves and prevents from catching cold. And we will be focusing on the colour that it won't be in light colour because of the condition of roads in our place. The clothes won't be too much lengthy". She was explaining her new thoughts which she finds better than the previous one.

After finishing her presentation she turns to Arnav with a smile. Only to get it wiped of seeing his murderous glare.

The clients left saying that they will inform their decision after discussing it. 

Arnav dragged Khushi to his cabin."What the hell was that dammit. Who gives you the right to change my presentation". He said clutching her arms tightly hurting her.

Khushi tries to comes out of his grip. But he only tightened it on her.

"A....Arnavji.......I....".Khushi began to speak.

"It's sir for you ms. Gupta. Just answer my question dammit. Upon which right you changed the presentation.". He shouted at her.

"Sir wo.. I just found that..."..Khushi began to speak stammered.

"Just shut up dammit". Arnav yelled at the top of his voice pushing Khushi Away from his hands. Khushi began to shiver seeing his rage. 

"You are just my pa here. Not any designer that you can change the designs as you want. Be in your limit ms. Gupta. I very well knows that what girls like you was looking. For money and fame ..........ha...."..Arnav asked in a shaky breath. Grabbing her hand once again.

"Get one thing straight into your head ms. Gupta. If AR loses anything because of today that will be you last day here". 

Arnav exited the cabin leaving a shattered Khushi