New Feelings

Hii frnds,
Thank you so much for your votes and comments of the previous update. here is the next chapter. hope you guys like it. eagerly waiting for your views.

"Are you guys going back". Sid asked casually.

"Haa. We decided to quit the game." Arnav said.

He observed that khushi isn't even looking at sid. He hold her cheek. "What happened khushi. Are you alright".

Khushi just nodes her head." Let's go Arnavji". She hold his hand and drags him without acknowledging sid.

Sid looks at their retreating figure with a smirk.

Arnav stops khushi after they moved far away from sid. "what happened khushi. why are you behaving like this. did he misbehaved with you." he asked cupping her cheek.

khushi sighs. "He proposed me last night Arnavji. He questioned our relationship". she said to him in a low voice afraid of his reaction.

Arnav grits his teeth. "How dare he." He turns to go back and punch that bastard who dared to propose his wife.

khushi holds his hand stopping him. "Arnavji. ...please.....I gave him the reply he deserves yesterday itself. please don't make an issue....."seeing him not agreeing." ...for me Arnavji. please let it go for the last time."

Arnav nodes with a sigh." but he ever comes infront of you...then nothing can save him from me." he said in a very serious voice.

RM

Since morning everyone were eagerly waiting for the couple. Garima and Sashi also arrived to see Arnav and Khushi.

the door bell rang making all of them smile. Arnav and Khushi stands at the door step with a smile. seeing their smile Ratna and Garima felt a huge burden lift from their shoulders. Finally their children are happy.

khushi hugged Ratna and Garima at the same time. "I love you mom..."

raj and shashi pouted hearing her reply. "so you only loves your maa".

khushi giggled. But all of them were surprised when Arnav hugs them tightly. "Don't worry dad... I'm here to love you. "

Raj's eyes turn moist witnessing the change in his son. Ratna wipes her tears. They got their chote back after many years.

at night

Arnav lay on the bed and waits for khushi. seeing her coming to the room he quickly moves to the right side of the bed and looks at her expectantly.

khushi hides her smile with a stern face. she knew that he wants her to lie on the bed with him. Neglecting him Khushi placed a pillow on the recliner.

Arnav sit up straight. "why are you lying there Khushi. Here is enough space for you. "

khushi folded her arms and looks at him sharply. "oh...now you know about the space. for your kind information I'm sleeping on this recliner since the day of our marriage. "

Arnav gulped seeing her anger. "Woh....please khushi. .".he looks at her.

Khushi gave him a sarcastic smile and lied on the recliner facing her back to him. She trying her best to hide her smile from Arnav.

Arnav sighed and walks near her. He lifts her in his arms making her gasp. "Arnavji. ....what are you doing. ...put me down.".she tried to come out. But Arnav held her tightly.

He makes her lie on the bed. Khushi tried to get up. But he locks her legs with his and his hand hugged her tightly.

Khushi forgot to breath for a moment seeing him this much close to her. his breath is fanning on her neck making it more difficult to her. "Ar....Arnavji. ..."she stammered.

Arnav nuzzled his face on her neck making her gasp and close her eyes tightly. She clutched his arms around her waist tightly feeling an unknown sensation in her stomach.

"khushi. ..".he called her in a husky voice. "hmm....."she can only managed to nod.

"I don't care where you slept since our marriage, but from today you will be sleeping on this bed.....in my arms". He said in her ears making her ticklish.

Khushi isn't able to say a word because of her close proximity. She just nodes her head with a shy smile.
Both of them slept peacefully after months.

Next day

Arnav gets ready and comes to the breakfast table. Ratna served him. But his eyes were looking for khushi.

"Are you searching for Khushi chote." Ratna asked with a teasing smile.

"maa....woh....".he stammered.

Ratna laughed seeing his expressions. She went to office chote.

"What....but there is still time for it.".He said with a shocked face.

Ratna shrugged her shoulders and continued to serve him.

AR

Arnav is waiting for Khushi in his cabin. It's getting evening now and he didn't get a glimpse of khushi. Finally he decided to call her but she didn't picks up. He called Rakesh and told him to send khushi to his cabin.

He was waiting to scold her for ignoring him. But the moment she opens the cabin door he forgets everything seeing her face.

she looks extreamly tired. "what happened khushi. you looks really tired. "he asked concerned.

Khushi gives him a furious glare. She drinks the water in one go and sat on the chair wiping her sweat with her duppatta.

Arnav also sit on the chair next to her. "Khushi what happened."

khushi glared at him. "why did you call me here".

Arnav stunned seeing her anger. "Khushi I asked you something first. what happened to you and where were you the whole day. "

"For your kind information you are the one who appointed me under Rakesh sir and it's you who asked him to increase my workload. Now you are asking as if you don't know anything." She said furiously glaring at him.

Arnav gulped. He forget about Rakesh and all the other things. Now he feels guilty that because of his ego she is suffering. "Woh....I'm sorry khushi. At that time I was really angry on you for coming to my life. I forgot about Rakesh. Tomorrow onwards you don't need to work under him. I'm appointing you as my P.A".

Khushi twitch her mouth." I won't come." She said.

Arnav gives her an unbelievable face. "Excuse me. who is the boss here. "

khushi groaned." Fine. ...Can I get back to my work now". she asked getting up from the chair.

"No....we are going home. You need to take rest". He drags her without even waiting for her response.

How is it guys. . . .
HO GAYA TUJHSE PYAAR will be updated tomorrow. ISHQ will be updated on Monday.