13

Aashna's Pov:

I went to my class and got settled on my seat. Kriya was not here yet and I wondered where she is? I immediately called her but she didn't receive it. I hate it when someone don't receive my calls. I was sitting alone, so Karan came and sat beside me. After some time the teacher came and started her lecture. She was so busy teaching, when we heard a girl asking permission to enter the class, my dear Kriya! She came and refused to sit in the middle, So I was in the extreme corner of the bench, Karan was next to me and then Kriya. Teacher was going on teaching and we were busy playing truth and dare, in my phone.

Teacher announced the break of ten minutes and I heard everyone saying thank you. We turned the bottle again and it faced me. I don't know what came over me, but I decided to take dare.

"Hold Karan's hand and look at him with dreaming eyes.” Kriya stated. It was not a difficult task, holding Karan's hand is something I do everyday but doing it in front of everyone with looking straight into his eyes was a bit difficult. But still I decided to do it. I held his hand and started looking at him, they both were trying to distract me by saying Aarav's name and I was trying the focus.

"Aarav came." Kriya said for the third time but I knew she was just trying to distract me and so instead of looking at the door I kept looking at Karan.

"Okay, 2 minutes are over.” Kriya stated and I removed my hand. My eyes shifted to door and I saw Aarav leaving my class room. Hell no!

"Idiot, he was actually here.” Kriya said. I was feeling sad that I missed a chance of seeing him. But ok no problem, maybe next time. I assured myself and continued the game.

After the lectures ended, we all went to the parking area but then I remembered that I didn't brought my scooty. Idiot! Kriya was going with her cousin sister Piya. I bid my good bye to her and was about to go out of the college when Karan's bike came and stood near me. Before he could say anything I got settled on his bike. He smiled and started to drive.

Aarav's Pov:

I was supposed to go with dad today but I extended the time, so that I will be able to meet Aashna. I went to college and was desperately waiting for her, but she was not there.

"Chill man, she will come.” Ruan said.

"Yeah.” I said still looking at the college entrance. Fifteen minutes passed and still she was not here. I received a call from dad and got busy talking with him when I finally saw Aashna coming in. But what I saw made my heartache.

She was with Abhimanyu on his bike. I was not able to look at her anymore so I looked in the opposite direction. Abhimanyu came and parked his bike in front of me and Aashna said hi to everyone. I heard her saying it but I was not able to or you can say I didn't wished to reply her so I kept my head down looking at my phone. But Ruan kicked me and I had to say it.

"Hi.” I replied and again looked down. She talked with Ruan for 2-3 minutes and then she went away.

"What the hell was wrong with you?” Ruan asked the moment she left.

"Nothing.” I replied and began to leave.

"She was looking at you.” He said and that made me stop.

"Why you always have to ruin everything.” He said. I understood what he meant from the word 'always'. He was right this time, I should not have ignored her. So I decided to go and say sorry. I went to her class and saw the teacher doing her work. Me and Ruan both entered the class, Ruan was talking with teacher and I began to search for her Aashna. Where is she? My eyes began to scan for her and when I finally saw her, I was again disappointed.

She and Karan were holding each other's hand and were looking eye to eye. Enough for today. I was not able to see the sight in front of me and so I directly went away from there.

"Are you jealous Aarav?” Ruan asked but I denied it.

"Why would I be jealous, I know they are good friends.” I said and started walking again.

"You know I'm not talking about Karan.” He said and I stopped.

"Leave.” I said and began to leave but he stopped.

"Running is not the solution Aarav.” This time he snapped at me.

"Then you know every well, what my problem is." I snapped back.

"We can sort it, maybe what we are thinking is wrong?” He said assuring me.

"Sort what Ruan? Sort what? I don't want to commit the same mistake. Last time I nearly lost my friend and this time I can't do it, no matter whatever the reason is, but I can’t.” I stated.

"But you don't know whether Abhimanyu likes her not or not, but you... You do like her man." He said and I was losing my sanity.

"Yes, I like her and what if Abhimanyu likes her too?” I asked him but he asked me the same question.

"I will back out.” I said and went away.

I went to my dad's office and together we went to see the plot which he wish to buy. On the way he was trying to start a conversation regarding me joining the business but I was not in mood to discuss anything so I told him the same.

"Okay son, I won't force you.” He said. I smiled a little at I felt guilty that I was ignoring his questions earlier.

"Sorry dad.” I said and he just patted my shoulder with a smile. After sometime we reached our destination, the plot was indeed very good one. The surrounding was so natural, with big trees and mountains. We both liked the place and decided to buy it. Dad was willing to sell it for business purpose but I insisted that we will build a farmhouse here and he agreed.

It was night when we reached home. My phone was dead so I kept it on charging and went to take a shower. After I came out I took my phone and saw the messages. Abhimanyu texted me to meet him, near his house. Ruan also did the same message. I replied them and got ready. There was a ill feeling in my heart like something bad is going to happen.

I took my car and went to Abhimanyu's house. I saw Ruan's bike there. I called him to come out but instead they called me in.

"What's up? "I asked the moment I went to his room. They were watching football with drinks in their hand. Abhimanyu looked happy whereas Ruan was looking a bit disappointed.

"We are celebrating bro, I thought that you will also love to join us." Abhi said throwing a drink Can towards my direction, catching it, I asked,

"Celebrating what?"

"He is in love.” Ruan replied, disappointment was clearly visible in his eyes. My heart was pounding so fast.

"With?" I asked and hoped not hear her name. Please god please, don't let it be her.

" Yes, I love Aashna."Abhi said and I felt like my whole world collapsed.

 Hope you like the chapter

........................................................................
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
And please help me by sharing this story with your friends.
Thank you.