Chapter : 12

Aashna's Pov:

It has been two days since the day I went to Aarav's office. I was very much disturbed after that but now, now I'm completely fine. I have moved on from that incident but the only thing  scaring me now is that fact that we haven't got any call or message from his company. All I could do is hope that he don't cancel this tour.

"If you are done with your day dreaming, you should have your coffee.” Sid taunted bringing me back from my thoughts. He always taunts me about my day dreaming. According to him it the only thing I do the most.

He was back from his vacation with his family and wanted to meet me. So we decided to have our coffee together before going to our work.

"Very funny.” I replied and took a sip of my coffee. Well my bad luck, it was cold already.

"You said that you wanted to say something, what is it?” I asked.

"Yeah I want too but only when I will be sure about it, which I'm not sure about right now.” He said and laughed a little.

"Man, you can't do that. Whole night I was thinking about it, now tell me what is it?” I forced him to reply because I hate suspense.

"I can't. I don't know whether it will happen or not."

"Okay, at least tell me what was it about?” I asked.

"Business stuff.” He replied.

Business stuff? Then I guess he might be having some great opportunity. He is very ambitious and always look forward to new opportunities and more over his face clearly showed how happy he was. I hope he get what he wants.

After finishing our coffee he dropped me near my office. He was the one who picked me from my home and hence I was not having my car with me.

I went to my floor only to see everyone freaking out about something. What's wrong? I called Ruhi but she didn't answered my call. Where is she now? I again went down to her floor and saw her working on her laptop.

"Hey, I called you.” I snapped going beside her.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was just busy with this work.” She replied and then I asked her about what's going in the office. The reply I got made me numb.

"Deshmukh's are cancelling this tour with our company.”

"But why?" I asked instantly.

"Sorry. I don't wanted to sound like that. I meant to say that there are chances that they are cancelling this tour.” She replied and I hit her arm. Man, I actually thought that they cancelled it.

"How do you know?"

"We came to know that they are contacting with three other companies for the same tour. Probably searching for the best alternative and if they find one, the tour with our company will be cancelled for sure.” She replied sadly.

"Boss is very sad about it. Didn't you met him?” She asked.

"No. But yeah Chetan called me before some time and told me to meet him. I guess he wanted to say the same thing."

"Maybe. I don't understand why are they searching for an alternative when our company has given them a idea of earning a very good profit margin. I wonder why is Aarav doing this?” She said with a disappointment on her face.

Meanwhile Chetan called me again and informed me to meet him near our boss's office because he wanted to meet both of us. I got a bit nervous and hurriedly went there.