Chapter : 43

Aarav's Pov:

"Why? Why can't you do that?" She asked irritated and with in no seconds the words left my mouth.

"Because I love you." I replied.

Frankly speaking I always wanted to say it to her since I realized that I actually love her but I wanted it to be special, something different but I don't think that this girl will allow me to do so.

"What did you say?" She asked, shock was clearly visible all over her face.
I guess I will have to repeat my words!

"I said that, I love you, and I mean it." I said and this time there was a happy glint on her face. She was blushing so hard that her cheeks instantly turned red.

But why is she not saying anything?

"Are you going to stand there the whole time looking at me?" I asked.

She turned without answering? Okay I know how to make you answer.

"OH, I'm sorry I should not have said that. I know you love someone else, and still I confessed my feelings." I said but there was no reaction from her. Continue Aarav!

"But now I know that it's only me who loves you, you never had same feelings. There's no point that I should stand here now. Bye." I said acted like I was going but with in no seconds she turned around and stopped me.

"No no, I love you too." She said and I was not able to control the happiness that I feel at this moment. I felt my chest heavy because of happiness. Right now, I feel like I'm the happiest man alive and she is the reason for my happiness.

I looked at her and saw her blushing.

"I didn't heard what you said... Can you repeat it?" I said moving a step closer towards her. She shot me with a glare.

"I said that the sky looks so beautiful." She replied smiling at me.

"Really, I heard that you said that you hate me."

"No no, why would I hate you." She replied.

"So it means that you love me." I said. I want to hear it again from her and I will!

She took a deep breath and then continued,

"Of course I love you idiot." She said. Idiot? Okay no problem, I will concentrate on what she said before that.

"I love you more." I said and she blushed again.

My phone ranged and Ruan informed me that teacher told everyone to meet near the bus.

"Let's go." I said extending my hand for her and even she happily kept her hand in mine.

"Aarav, shall I take a selfie? ."She asked with her pleading eyes.

"Why?" I asked back. Okay, I agree I should not have asked that but the word left my mouth.

"It will make me remember about of us, forever." She said and I took out my mobile to click picture of her.

"Not my picture, I said selfie." She whined.

"Yeah, we will take that too." I said and after that she really made me click lot of selfies.

We both went near the bus and saw everyone looking at us. What happened to them? I asked Ruan what's the matter and he gestured towards my hand which was holding Aashna's hand. Oh, that's the reason why everyone were looking At us. But I seriously don't care if they come to know about the truth.

I guess even Aashna realized that we were still holding our hands because I felt like she was trying to remove her hand, but I tighten my grip around her hand.

"Everyone is looking at us." She said.

"Let them look." I said and then together we both went to place where everyone was standing. And by now, I was sure that I will have to bear with a lot of teasing.

"Finally." They all screamed in unison.

"Yeah, finally." I replied, where as my girlfriend was so busy looking down, obviously blushing.

After sometime Isha came towards us.

"Everything settled! I'm so happy for you both." She said and Aashna looked at me with a shock.

"I told her everything." I replied and she nodded. We talked for sometime and after that she went back and teacher told us to sit inside the bus as it was time to head back to the hotel.

"You sit here, I'm going to sit with Karan." Aashna said and started walking but I pulled her made her sit beside me.

"Don't even think about it." I said and she nodded like a small kid.

"You are jealous of him, right?" She asked almost teasing me.

"No." I replied. Of course I'm jealous!

"Liar." She said.

"I know you are jealous of him." She said proudly as if just won something.

"Yes, I'm jealous. Happy?" I finally said the truth.

"It's okay, jealously is a sign of true love." She said. Did she really said that? I looked at her and before I could say anything, she changed the topic,

"Good night." She said and covered her face with her hands.

"And I know, you are still blushing." I said and she punched me a little.

"Stop teasing me." She said and rested her head on my shoulder.

I can't believe that she is my girlfriend now, I didn't realize when I actually started having feelings for her, maybe from the very first day when I saw her in the traffic, I swear no one has looked at my bike the way she did, silly girl!

I always thought that she is a kind of shy but today I realized that it is not the truth, she is more, something really more than that and I'm glad that I'm the one who knows and will know many more things about her.

Man, I seriously feel like screaming it to the whole world that Aashna is my girlfriend now!

I was tired and decided to sleep for a while.

"I love you." I whispered against her head.

"I know that." She replied without looking at me. She is still awake!

Do vote and comment.
Thank you.

...........................................................